11-20

Chapter 11 A group of

  scumbags After the woman went downstairs, they discussed taking a step forward.

  Wait for the group to call them and see what tricks they want to pull off. In the middle of the night, it was Yan Zeyu's turn to keep watch. Before he could wait long, someone knocked on the door.

  "Brother, are you in the house?" Yan Zeyu woke up Yan Yu when he heard the voice, and he didn't intend to call Su Beining to tell her to take a good rest.

  But they still thought it would be safer to take her with them, so they called her up too.

  After they got up and cleaned up, Su Beining put the mattress and quilt into the space. Yan Zeyu walked over and opened the door.

  Outside the door, Brother Wang rubbed his hands and lowered his head to look at Yan Zeyu who opened the door and said in a humble tone, "Brother, I think you are definitely not ordinary people. There are a lot of zombies outside. We, we are all ordinary people. I can't trouble you to help us. It can be regarded as helping yourself."

  "Okay." At first, Brother Wang thought it would take a lot of talking, but they agreed so easily. He said pleasantly, "Then, let's go down quickly, shall we?"

  He looked inside and saw Su Beining, "This little girl, if you can't hold your shoulders, you can rest on it."

  "I don't want to, I will follow my brother." Su Beining refused very simply.

  Fatty, don't think I don't know what you want to do.

  "Hehe, good." Brother Wang didn't continue to say anything. Just led them downstairs.

  The people downstairs huddled together, and the lights in the hall were on.

  "Why are the lights on? Don't you know that it attracts the attention of zombies more?" Yan Zeyu looked at the lights in the hall.

  On the other hand, Yan Yu didn't say anything, just pulled out the knife from behind and handed it to Yan Zeyu.

  "This, this. We turned on the lights because we were afraid we wouldn't see the zombies."

  "The eyes of the zombies glow at night, so you can't see them?" Su Beining was speechless.

  "Ning Ning, you stand behind me and Zeyu, don't stay too far away from us." Yan Yu kept looking at Brother Wang and the group of people behind him while speaking.

  They dodged all the while not daring to look him in the eyes.

  "Come here, come here" A woman pointed outside, Yan Yu turned his head and saw countless eyes flashing outside, but he couldn't see the shape. I only saw pairs of eyes, like the eyes of wolves.

  The sound of "ho ho ho" came from far to near, and the zombies at night were indeed more agile than the zombies during the day.

  "Zeyu, be careful." Yan Yu told Yan Zeyu beside him, "Do you understand that you stand behind me with your back to me?"

  Yan Zeyu nodded, and stood behind Yan Yu, with his back to back.

  "You guys, are you watching the two of us fight?" Yan Zeyu looked at Brother Wang and his group.

  "Of course not, we also have people." After saying this, Brother Wang quietly patted the woman beside him, and then stood beside Yan Yu with his two subordinates.

  The zombies are getting closer and closer, and have already broken the glass door. The moment Yan Yu and the others started to do it, someone suddenly turned off the light.