351-360

Chapter 351 One wave after another

  Jing Si didn't understand this sentence: "What does this mean?"

  Yan Mo pointed behind him: "Didn't you see that I brought someone here alone, and there is another person who didn't come here?"

  Jing Si looked behind him: "So the situation on your side has not been resolved yet?"

  Yan Mo shook his hands: "How can you be sure that you cleaned up all the infected people this time?"

  Jing Si : "I'm not sure what I can do now? It's like this now, give me some manpower to do other things!" Yan Mo didn't want to get entangled with him

  here because of this matter, since the matter has been resolved he I have to go back quickly and help Yan Yu guard it.

  Before leaving, he grabbed a handful of crystal nuclei and gave them to Jing Si. He knew that Jing Si had a crystal energy gun in his hand, and it might be that the crystal nuclei were gone.

  He pointed to the zombies on the ground: "These are just mutated, and they should have no crystal nucleus. If you don't have a crystal nucleus, come to me again." Yanmo led

  people to cut off the stumps on the ground little by little. All the bricks were scraped out, and then the wall was built up little by little, and two people were guarded inside and outside the city.

  Before this wave was cleaned up, someone came to the gate of the base to report that a newcomer had arrived.

  When Jing Si arrived, he suddenly found that Sun Simiao had brought someone back. When Sun Simiao saw Jing Si, his tears were so brimming that he almost didn't cry.

  It was not easy for him to bring these people back here from the devil's capital. There were so many dangers along the way that he almost thought he would never come back.

  Jing Si patted him on the shoulder: "You've done a good job. Now go back and report to Pang Lao. As for the people you brought back, they can only live outside the base. There is no place for them to live in the base.

  " People who came in and visited were very angry when they saw the large vacancy at the entrance of Yan's villa, and shouted loudly at the door of the office: "There is obviously room for tents in the base, why didn't you let us in!"

  After Yan Hexuan saw it, he went to the office to discuss this issue with Pang Lao. When he got home, Su Beining had already woken up, but Yan Zeyu was so strict that he didn't have a chance to run out for a while.

  Yan Hexuan saw Su Beining stretching out his hand to beckon them to sit down: "I want to tell you one thing, there are still a lot of vacant seats in front of our house. As you can see, people may live in and set up tents soon, so you!" Yan

  Hexuan Zeyu didn't care, Su Beining waved his hand: "It's okay, if you can't live outside the base and you must live inside, then live, that land is not ours, anyone can live!" Yan Hexuan

  squeezed Holding her little hand: "I saw Sun Simiao when I came back, Ning Ning, it seems that we can't go back home!"

  Yan Zeyu felt sore when he heard it: "Brother, when I heard you said that I saw Sun Simiao Thinking about it, so our home is gone, right?"

  Yan Hexuan didn't know how to comfort him, he opened his mouth but didn't say anything in the end!

  Su Beining pulled Yan Zeyu: "Brother Zeyu, it's okay, home is where there is family."

  Yan Yu opened the door and walked in with Yan Bai, and was relieved to see that Su Beining had woken up "Ning Ning, do you still have crystal nuclei on your body?"