41-50

Chapter 41 Rescue Yan Mo

  Seeing this situation, Su Beining frowned. She knew that her supernatural powers could save her, but Yan Mo's situation was too serious and she didn't know how much energy she would consume.

  She was afraid that she wouldn't be able to hold on for so long, but she could only sigh silently when thinking of the original owner's words.

  She turned around and looked at the three members of the Yan family: "First of all, I can save you!"

  "Really?" Before Su Beining finished speaking, Yan Zeyu rushed over and hugged her, shaking her as if he couldn't believe it The words she said: "You can really save my third brother and I will be your cow and horse in the future!"

  Yan Bai quietly raised his hand: "And me!"

  Su Beining felt that she was about to be shaken to pieces, Yan Yu rescued Su Beining from Yan Zeyu in time.

  "Do you want to shake Ning Ning to faint and save Yan Mo by yourself?"

  Yan Zeyu hurriedly let go of his hand and made a prayer gesture: "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, Ning Ning, please!"

  Yan Bai quietly raised his hand again and made the same gesture Action: "Me too."

  Su Beining found that Yan Bai was a bit different from the stereotyped image in the original owner's impression. Now he looks more like a repeater, which is a bit cute in contrast.

  Yan Yu: "Go on!"

  Su Beining: "I may need to prepare something, and I need you to prepare something too."

  Yan Bai: "What is it, let's see if there is any in the team!"

  Su Beining: " Do you know the crystal nucleus?"

  Yan Bai took out a transparent crystal nucleus from his pants and handed it to her: "This?"

  Yan Yu: "Why do you have this? It seems that you have found the use of the crystal nucleus ?"

  Yan Yu Bo: "No, someone found out that they ingested one by accident before, but they exploded and died. I collected it in the hope that one day Mr. Pang would be able to figure out how to use it without any side effects."

  Su Beining: "Very good, fortunately you didn't lose it. Give me as much as you have, because I don't know how much energy I need to get rid of all the toxins, so the more the better!

  " Yanmo, who was locked up, didn't even have a chair.

  Su Beining looked at it: "I need a kettle or cups, the more the better. Then I need a bucket, the bigger the better, and prepare one or two chairs."

  Just when she was thinking about saving Yanmo At that time, this method suddenly appeared in my mind.

  She told Yan Yu: "Brother, don't forget the crystal nucleus, I'm going to enter the space now!"

  Yan Yu and the three of them hurriedly prepared the things Su Beining said, and Su Beining entered the space. As soon as she entered the space, she felt an abundance of aura rushing towards her face, and she could see small buds blooming next to the orchid from a distance.

  When Qilin saw her coming in, he happily ran over to rub her calf. She knelt down and touched Qilin, then went to the stream, picked the little flower bud and hurried out of the space.

  Yan Yu and the others were very fast, and everything was ready in just a short while. Seeing her come out, Yan Bai's eyes were burning, as if he saw some rare treasure.