191-200

Chapter 191 Farewell to Hometown

  Sun Simiao stood at the gate of the base and looked at Jing Si reluctantly, Jing Si patted him on the shoulder: "Si Miao, I always believed that you can do whatever you want, now we want Embark on our new journey."

  "Here is your new journey. I hope that when we come back next time, we will see a different place that is better than others!"

  Sun Simiao bit his lip and nodded vigorously : "I will, Brother Jing Si, I wish you a safe journey!" The

  vehicle was ready, and everyone was already seated in the car, waiting for Jing Si to say hello to Sun Simiao before leaving.

  Yan Zeyu yawned again and again, watching the two of them bid farewell with sleepy eyes: "Oh, this scene, I really want to know what makes this guy so admired by him!"

  Su Beining: "You have no one to admire Is it?"

  Yan Zeyu raised his head: "Hey, what are you kidding, your brother, I will worship others, don't they worship me?"

  Yan Bai looked at him and touched his whole body with a "huh" sound, Jing Si stepped into the car and waved to Sun Simiao who was getting off the car: "Let's go!"

  Sun Simiao stood at the door until he couldn't see the shadow of the car, and immediately put on a serious expression and walked into the base. There are still many things to do now.

  If it was a breeze blowing their faces before, now it is a strong wind blowing their cheeks, even if Su Beining is sitting in the middle, they are still almost out of breath.

  What is the situation now, let's start with them leaving the base.

  When they left the base and came to the city center, they accidentally encountered a group of zombies who were supposed to be looking for food. Yan Zeyu had a whim and wanted to play with them.

  She must have short-circuited her head before agreeing to take the caravan in and replaced it with a seven-seater convertible. This is great, the wind is blowing, and there are zombies screaming unwillingly in her ears.

  Jingyang drove around the zombies, and Yan Zeyu and Yanmo sitting next to them were holding knives like cutting leeks, and would stab anyone who passed by.

  Sometimes the head of the zombie would be cut off with too much force. At first, Yan Zeyu accidentally threw a zombie's head in front of Su Beining.

  She was so scared that she almost jumped out of the car with a scream, Yan Hexuan quickly picked it up and threw it into the car, but the liquid from the zombie's head still stained their clothes.

  Yan Zeyu raised his hand in embarrassment: "I'm sorry, I promise to be careful next time!"

  Su Beining gritted her teeth and looked at these excited people: "Next time, next time I will definitely not agree to such an outrageous request It's gone!!!" As the

  night approached, they quickly dealt with the remaining zombies. When the last zombie fell down, Jingyang stopped the car: "Slow down, I'm going to get dizzy!

  " Su Beining, who was expressionless, turned his face quietly and pushed Zeyu down: "Hurry up, get out of the car and pick up zombies!"

  Yan Zeyu frowned and looked at him, with a question mark on his forehead: Pick up zombies? ? ?

  Jingyang slapped his mouth: "Bah, I was wrong, I was frightened by your sister's expression, pick up the crystal nucleus!"

  Yan Hexuan hugged Su Beining, who was angry with his hands on his chest: "Okay, don't Angry, they know they're wrong, let's think about where to spend the night now!"