241-250

Chapter 241 The Animal Calls! !

  After Yanmo collected the crystal nucleus, he saw him standing in the distance and staring at him eagerly. Strictly speaking, it was the crystal nucleus that had just been thrown into the car.

  Guan Tong looked at him without knowing why, and asked vigilantly: "What do you want to do? Buy me, I tell you that is impossible!"

  Yan Mo:
  "Thank you for helping us catch Lei Ming last night." Remuneration, who gave you the confidence to make you feel that we are going to bribe you?"

  "Just your little ability, hey!"

  Guan Tong just watched Yan Mo sighing and walking past him without saying a word exit.

  On the contrary, after returning, Gao Yuan saw the crystal nuclei in his hand and happily picked two of them: "You are ashamed to think that someone will dig you up, so you can have some snacks!"

  Su Beining had already fallen asleep in the car, After everything was packed, Xu Ze greeted everyone to get into the car.

  Although they were not very happy when they came here yesterday, they had something to say to each other. Now that Lei Ming is gone, the members of the Thunder Team were very silent along the way.

  On the contrary, Yan Hexuan and the others had their own car and it was good for their family to sit in. There was no need to be so embarrassing, and they could rest in the car.

  However, just as Su Beining fell asleep, they walked out from the south gate of the previous university and walked towards the road that Qilin had said the night before that they had to go through the zoo.

  When walking, Yan Zeyu was still wondering why he took this path, wouldn't it be good to walk the original path?
  What Xu Ze meant was that since he came out from the south gate, he should go this way. Anyway, it's not like he didn't know the way, and it would take a while to go the previous way.

  On the way back, I didn't see any living zombies, but there were quite a few zombie corpses on the side of the road.

  Yan Zeyu looked at the unfamiliar environment around him, carefully observing his surroundings, fearing that something unexpected would happen suddenly.

  Suddenly, there were bursts of roars not far away, but this sound was neither human nor zombie, but rather animal.

  Xu Ze and the others heard it too, so they ordered the driver to move forward quickly. After all, after the end of the world, even animals have become less. Every time you go hunting, you can meet a wild boar and bring it back, and you will be envied for several days. .

  Su Beining was woken up by the shouting. When she was too close, there was a roaring sound coming from the front. Even if she didn't see the sound, she could tell that there were tigers and lions inside, because they were the loudest.

  Occasionally, I can hear the mooing sound of an elephant and the chirping and creaking sounds of a monkey.

  She suddenly sat up from Yan Hexuan's arms and startled Yan Hexuan. Looking at the unfamiliar scenery outside the window, she asked in surprise, "Where is this? Why didn't you return the same way?"

  Yan He Xuan reassured her: "Captain Xu said that it would be faster for us to take this road from the south gate, and you have been sleeping."

  Su Beining's mind turned for a while on the road from the south gate, and suddenly thought of Qilin and What she said.

  She quickly got up and grabbed Yan Mo who was driving now: "Stop!"

  Yan Mo was suddenly taken aback by her grab. Although he didn't know why, he obediently stepped on the brakes.

  Yan Hexuan held her back: "What's the matter?"

  Su Beining didn't have time to explain so much now. Hearing the cries getting closer and closer to her ears, she quickly opened the door and pulled out Yan Zeyu: "Call the person in front of you quickly." Stop, you can't go any further!"

  Yan Zeyu was taken aback, but he still made a pause gesture to the car that followed them and stopped.

  Yan Yu did feel that there was a lot of violence in front of him, but he thought that animals must be different from them after all, so he didn't care.

  It wasn't until Su Beining told them to stop that he began to wonder if there was something ahead that couldn't pass.

  Xu Ze looked at Su Beining who was standing under the car and got out of the car with doubts: "What's wrong, did something happen?" Su Beining calmed down and

  stroked her hair: "You can't go any further. Go forward, and now immediately turn around and go the same way, I don't have time to explain to you so much now, I can only say that the front is very dangerous, and it's up to you to believe it or not."

  Yan's family stood beside Su Beining: " We believe that, so Captain Xu, if you insist on going this way, we can separate here."

  Xu Ze: "This is what I said, if you didn't have many casualties last night, wouldn't you just go another way! "

  But the students who were following in the car were unwilling. They had already passed the zoo in front of them and they were almost at the base. Now they suddenly had to change their way and they were very reluctant.

  "Passing by this zoo, you will be there just across a bridge, and it will take you a long time to walk another way. What are you doing?"

  Su Beining sneered: "You say I will!"

  She nodded: "Okay, I will do it today." I'll show you what I'm doing and tell you what it's called. I won't take this road. I'll go back. If you're willing to go, just go. If you're not, get out of the car and let me go!"

  "Why ? Ah, this isn't your car, it's Captain Xu's car!"

  "That's right, what right do you have not to let us sit?"

  Su Beining rolled up her sleeves and looked at the group of people who didn't know what to do: "Okay, then Keep going, don't blame me for not reminding you if something happens, we have nothing to do with life or death!"

  "You came to save us, don't you guarantee our safety?"

  Su Beining: "Look at the sky, there is such a big sun hanging there, What are you dreaming of, to ensure your safety, who are you, are you worthy?"

  "Did you give me money or give me food, or can you take out a grain of rice from your pocket? It would be good to take you out and bring you back, just shut up and sit down, why don't you give a speech with so many words."

  "If you dare to talk to me like that again, I'll drag you out of the car and let you walk back, believe it or not!"

  "You!"

  Everyone in the Silver Team, Xu Ze, including Xu Ze's team members, turned around silently. It was too much, and the group of students kept tossing people after they were rescued. It would be good to give them a good seat. The inside of the car was very simmering, and they kept complaining about giving the place where the wind blows at the rear of the car.

  Now it's hard for someone to cure them, so don't be too happy!
  Watching him close his mouth obediently and shrink back, Su Beining curled his lips in disgust: "I really have no fighting power!"

  Xu Ze: "Then let's go back now, can you remind me what's the matter?"

  Su Bei Ning calmed down and explained: "There is really danger ahead, I forgot to warn you when I was sleeping, but fortunately I will wake up now, we can turn back before we get there!" There

  was a "tss" from the car, "In hindsight! "

  Su Beining ignored this sentence: "I can explain it to you carefully when I return to the base safely, but it's best to turn around now!"

  Xu Ze still believes in them on this point, so he won't deliberately trick them , so when I got in the car, I asked the driver to listen to Su Beining's words and turn around and prepare to walk back.