231-240

Chapter 231 Long-lost Finding Faults

  All night, Yan Mo and Yan Bai tossed and turned and didn't sleep well. They didn't know what was going on in their minds.

  As a result, when Su Beining woke up early in the morning, what Su Beining saw were two people staggering downstairs with dark circles under their eyes.

  Yan Mo and Yan Bai lay sleepy-eyed on the table, and Yan Zeyu looked at them with distaste: "As for what? Go if you want to go or not."

  Yan Mo stared fiercely He glanced at him and said, "Shut up, you know a shit."

  He looked at Su Beining: "Ningning, we thought about it and it's better not to participate in this matter, otherwise people in Kyoto will know about it sooner or later. "

  Su Beining pursed her lips: "It's okay, the eldest brother told Xu Lin and the others not to disclose our affairs to the capital."

  Yan Bai yawned a lot: "If you're not afraid of ten thousand, you're afraid of the unexpected. Be careful. It 's better."

  Su Beining looked at them with a smile: "But I have already decided to agree to this matter."

  Yanmo stood up from the table all of a sudden: "What are you going to do with this matter, Ningning, you Don't do such a thing, it's very dangerous, we have already thought about it when we came."

  Su Beining: "What are you talking about, third brother, I just stay here every day, it's too boring, so find someone It's just an excuse to go out to play, don't you all want to go out with me?"

  After talking about this point, what could Yan Mo and Yan Bai say, they could only nod their heads fiercely twice with their mouths pursed.

  It was fine anyway, since Su Beining had already made up his mind that he would go, Su Beining dragged Yan Hexuan to the office directly.

  After hearing their promise, Xu Lin called Xu Ze happily, but Xu Ze was quite calm: "You agreed, there should be other conditions besides the previous request."

  Yan Hexuan nodded: "Of course, the ugly words are In front of my family, we only listen to internal orders, and Ningning will go with us."

  Xu Lin looked at the delicate little Su Beining: "Why are you following me, little girl? What if it's dangerous there?"

  Su Beining didn't speak but silently raised her hand to open her palm, Xu Lin felt something flying past his ear, and raised his hand to touch the water in his hand, in which there were still a few short stubbles soaked.

  Xu Lin looked at the hair in the palm of his hand with complicated eyes: "Your family members have the final say, just pay attention to safety. We will gather the team in these two days and set off on time in two days."

  After saying goodbye to Xu Lin and the others, the two will hold hands Starting to walk on the road to the base, Yan Hexuan held up an umbrella to block the sunlight above his head, so he was leisurely.

  Then, they were stopped.

  Yan Hexuan looked at the two people who appeared in front of them: "What's the matter?"

  Su Beining was also thinking about where these two people came from, when the middle-aged woman who saw him running hurriedly behind him understood.

  Standing in front of them was a man called Lei Ming, and standing beside him was his teammate Chen Dong, who was saying something to Lei Ming.

  Su Beining looked at the angry Lei Ming and the haughty middle-aged woman who just came beside him and secretly whispered to Yan Hexuan: "I taught this woman a lesson when we first came to the base, because she wanted to occupy me. Cheap."