291-300

Chapter 291 Was Picked Up

  While she was looking around, the water behind her suddenly moved, and when she turned around, she saw that the giant shark had swam in front of her eyes, and she clenched her hands in fear for a moment.

  Seeing this ferocious animal at such a close distance, her palms were already sweating, but when she thought of Yan Hexuan and the others who were still waiting for her to go back, she mustered up the courage to reach out and open her palm.

  The giant shark that stopped in front of her was very curious about the movement of her stretching out her hand and opening her palm, and was also very curious about the water curtain surrounding her, but stopped temporarily and looked at her, wanting to see what she wanted to do. What.

  The soft white light lit up in the palm of her hand and slowly spread out through the water curtain. The giant shark stopped in place felt the danger at this moment. Just when she was about to turn around and run away, Su Beining grabbed the whip and tied it with her other hand. up its tail.

  The white light seeped into the giant shark's body little by little along with the water flow, and the skin that was smooth just now had slowly started to show tiny bumps.

  The blue blood spread back from the water curtain that separated her, and soon there were a lot of elders and small fish with sharp teeth gathered around them. First, they took a fierce look at Su Beining in the water curtain.

  Then, following the smell of blood, it rushed to the giant shark and wanted to start eating. The big octopus that was circling around it just now swam over and drove away the small fish and shrimps around it with its tentacles!

  Because of the pain, the giant shark took her around, and even found some soft coral-like things to bump into. Su Beining thought that it was probably looking for a place to relieve the pain.

  Su Beining was taken to visit the underwater world for free? But the guy was swimming so fast she didn't appreciate it at all.

  It is very hard work to maintain the ability underwater for a long time. Fortunately, the corrosion of the ability has almost reached its stomach, and its speed has also begun to slow down.

  With her tail that has been floating up and down, she also began to listen slowly. In the end, she didn't know where she swam, but saw a huge stone stopped here.

  The octopus next to it saw the snow-white skeleton in its body stop, and gently stretched out a tentacle to caress it as if very sad.

  Su Beining almost felt that this world was a fantasy, the two species of octopus and giant shark could join together, this world is a bit crazy!

  The giant shark closed its eyes quietly, and the halo spread from the back to the front, floating on the tentacles of the octopus beside it, and immediately corroded half of its tentacles.

  A shiny core fell out of the giant shark's body, and Su Beining loosened the whip still wrapped around its tail skeleton, hooked it back and held it in her hand.

  Looking at this fist-sized core, she finally realized that it was no wonder that she couldn't beat it. It must be at the seventh level no matter what.

  The octopus next to him seemed too sad, as if he didn't see anything about Su Beining's behavior.

  Su Beining raised her hand, not knowing whether to destroy it or leave it here, she let go of her hand after thinking about it.

  Forget it, let's cut the weeds and get rid of the roots.

  A light-colored halo shrouded the huge octopus. If the skeleton of clothes was left behind when the giant shark disappeared, then the huge octopus really left nothing behind when it disappeared.