Chapter 8: Combat class 1

Start bij het begin

Mei: Kiana chan?

Kiana: H- HAI???

Mei: What ere you doing with Jinsei~?

Mei then whispers to Kiana and asked..

Mei: Neh~How was he in bed~

Kiana: Oh you won't believe it~ He is such a monster in bed~

Mei: Oh! I see~ Now shall we?

(BAM!)

Ruby: AAAHH!!!

Weiss; SHHH!! This is a Library! Dont shout!!!

Yang: Oops heheheeh

Ruby: I am just excited! you know? An asynchronous Combat class!

Bronya: Bronya can confirm..

RWBY: AH!!

Weiss(Mind): The Iron bunny, Bronya Zaychik!!!

Ruby; OH MY GOSH!!!! THE BRONYA HERSELF!!!!! C- CAN I AHVE AN AUTOGRAPH??

Bronya:

Bronya:

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Sure..... I guess..?

__________________________

Later, Bronya just wrote her name in the notebook and Ruby is making Happy noises and Yang is just smiling and sighing at the same time.

Ruby looked up to the Students in Saint Freya while wanting to become a huntress... After she turned four years old, she wanted to be a valkyrie, but when she did not have any signs of Honkai resistance, she did not give up her dreams dn went to something really close to being. valkyrie.

A Huntress.. and she worked hard to become a Huntress until he got caught fighting criminals by Glynda and Ozpin took her in beacon in Union Academy city.

Then She saw Saint Freya Students around the First day of school and she is fascinated in their uniforms and many more but contented to be a Huntress. The same goes to yang...

Yang: damn Never thought we would meet Miss Bronya here..

Weiss: She looks younger than us. almost like Ruby...

Ruby; REALLY?? How old is she?

???; She is only sixteen...

Then team RWBY looked back and then saw another student from Saint Freya.. She has black hair and blue highlights and then they are again shocked to meet one of the famous Saint Freya students here..

 She has black hair and blue highlights and then they are again shocked to meet one of the famous Saint Freya students here

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.