I carried Ethan over and sat beside him in the chair. 

He held us both.

"You've been my best friend," he said, "since you were married to George and I couldn't have you."

"And now we have this beautiful son together," I smiled at our boy who was falling back asleep and so I set him in his crib and came back where Glyn held me in the same way once more.

"What is it that you think you want?" He then asked.

"A part of me wants to be with all of my kids and ... their father," I gulped.

It was all too much to unleash on Glyn but he handled it maturely.

"How did you realize I felt this way?" I asked him when he sat there in silence reflecting on my answer.

"I have known you for how long?" he smirked, "you have been different since going to London, and a part of me wishes you didn't fly back home to be here for Tom.... a part of me wishes you had more time there with George and the kids to figure that all out."

"I slept with him," I confessed, "he was my husband and... he... I..." 

"Lauren," he shook his head, "I don't need to hear an explanation."

"Im sorry," was all I could say.

"Well whatever you decide, I will always support you and love you," he said, his voice cracking with pain.

"Somehow I knew you would react this way," I said to him, "I don't deserve you for being this understanding."

"Our life together has had purpose," he kissed the top of my head, "You've given me the greatest gift in my life."

Ethan.

"I just don't know what I want," I cried, "I couldn't bare to leave Ethan and I wouldn't want to take him from you."

"Well that's what happens when people divorce," he said, "I will have to visit and show my son how much I love him."

"My little miracle baby," I smiled over at our son.

"Does George want what you want?" He then asked.

I nodded. 

....

Ironically, the very same day that I confessed my feelings for George to Glyn,  I walked into my office to get work done and Olivia was in there sobbing waiting to talk to me.

"Liv?" I called her name to get her attention.

"Oh Lauren," she cried, "I came straight here, I didn't know where else to go."

"What happened?" I rushed to her side to console her. I rubbed my hand on her back and tried to get her to talk.

I was almost certain George had ended things but I had no idea if he told her that it was because of his feelings for me.

"We need to talk," she babbled, "about all of this... about the grand opening next week.. about how to move forward..."

"Liv what are you talking about?" I asked her.

"George ended our engagement and..." she looked pained.

I took a step back, I could sense that he had told her. Then why was she here? Why was she confronting me and sitting at my desk.

"Well if you aren't going to come out with it," I said, "I am going to leave this room and get to work."

"What's the point?" she asked me sincerely through her tears.

"What did George tell you?" I asked her, this was no longer a friendly conversation.

"He wants to be with you," she said, "and do not pretend like you didn't know... you've been lying to me for weeks."

This was true, and I felt terrible.

"I told Glyn this morning too," I confessed to her.

She looked shocked.

"So its all true," she said putting everything together, "you and George have been sneaking around behind both of our backs."

"We have a bond that's kind of unspoken - we were together and we just rekindled and realized what we both wanted - with our children."

She sat there in silence.

"I loved your children beyond measure," she cried once more and I approached her to hug her apologetically. I did care about her as a friend.

"No," she said stopping me.

"I am done," she said, "You can change the name.. or keep it or... figure something out but I don't want any part in this - I am going to go separate ways with you and George and... this world. "

She was angry.

"Please don't," I said to her, "I want you to have it all, I will sign everything over to you. I will give you the guidance you may need, introduce you to the people that will help."

She stood at the door and now was turning around upon hearing this.

"Its everything you can imagine and more," I said to her, "and I will have no part in the fashion show or grand opening if that's what you decide."

She paused before turning back around to leave.

"I need time," she said to me with her back turned.

I worked hard on the planning for next weeks event as if nothing had happened and met with Heather, Brooke, Cindy and Christie for lunch. I didn't let them in on what was happening with the business but just got them prepared for how things would go down on the big day.

"Is there a performer yet?" Cindy asked.

"Is it going to be Fleetwood Mac?" Brooke wondered, "Or Tom Petty?"

"Definitely not Tom," I shook my head, "Hes still recovering and no, Fleetwood will be on tour still."

"Can my dad do it?" Heather wondered.

I hadn't even thought about asking Paul - he wasn't usually into playing at events such as these that were more low key, and I knew George couldn't with all of the controversy." 

"If you can get him to say yes," I said to her, "I would be extremely thrilled."

When we left lunch she went off to make the formal invitation for him to perform and I was left wondering if I should go home to Glyn, Tom and Ethan or now to George, Ollie, Darry, and Annie.

My two worlds.