Chapter 7

"Husband," I smiled at the thought.

"My beautiful wife," my new husband kissed me happily as we danced and swayed to a record he put on in our hotel room.

"I still am in shock..." I said to him. I felt as though I would blink and this would all be a dream.

"Until death do us part," he kissed the top of my head.

We both knew that life was precious and that death happened way more frequently than we would like. We have both lost so many loved ones in our young lives.

What we like about our new union is that the world barely knows we are together. Now they have no idea we are married. We plan to enjoy this and tell our families first and then from there release it to the press by doing a photo shoot or a magazine cover of some sort.

"You're stuck with me babe," I smiled sweetly.

We were ready for a romantic night together. Glyn had prepared this room for us which even has its own hot tub in the room and rose petals in a heart shape on the bed.

This was our makeshift honeymoon.

The entire evening we couldn't keep our hands off of each other. All we wanted to do was have our skin as close to each other as possible. It was a nice change of pace from my previous relationship where it would have had to have been a special occasion for George to consider being intimate with me.

When we finally slowed down for the night and started growing tired I thought back once more to the morning when Glyn picked me up and we went to the courthouse.

We were both legally residents of England despite me being American and him having American citizenship so we were able to make it official here.

We chose two random clerks in the courthouse to be our witnesses since we wanted to just have this between us.

And right in that room with the judge present he legally made me Glyn's wife.

Glyn didn't even want a prenup agreement or anything... even though he was worth way more than me. It means he trusted me and I knew our lives were going to be intertwined forever because of the great foundation we built our love on.

We drifted off to sleep in each others arms, both of us happier than we ever were in our lives.

.....

The next two days consisted of a lot of the same thing. We wanted to be together and intimate and we wanted nothing else.

Finally though on Monday I decided to take Glyn to Friars Park to see the kids with me.

"Are we going to tell them?"

"No," I said to him, "let's wait until they aren't with George."

"It's up to you," he said calmly.

We drove into the estate and I put in the gate code. Then we drove to the front of the home and parked.

"You know," Glyn said, "I have never been here but most of my colleagues all have."

"I know," I said to him, "you didn't want to see me, remember?"

He gave me a look and then chuckled, "I didn't want you to have to see me."

He was right. Him not seeing me all those years was what kept me with my husband. If I would have seen Glyn I probably would have changed my mind.

It has always been Glyn that I have been in love with.