Epilogue

10 Years Later.

🔞

Jungkook couldn't help but gasp hard - while this came out with a loud moan, he gripped tight on Jin's shoulder to signal him to stop. It was difficult for Jungkook to stay quiet when Jin shoved his cock into his mouth and up to the back of his throat while giving him a blowjob.

So Jin left the head of his husband's cock just resting between his parted lips, but continued to stroke it with his slimy saliva, as he stared up and asked in his muffled voice, "Why? Are you not liking it?!"

"Seokjin, baby.. if you continue like this, we might just need to go all the way."

"It's fine with me, I'll be on top. I promise we won't go overboard. I just have to make sure--"

"That I don't have an erectile dysfunction?!"

Jin sighed and climbed higher on top of Jungkook who was leaning his back on the headboard of their bed. Then he took a pillow and placed it behind Jungkook's back to make him feel more comfortable.

"It's not like that, hmm? You said it's okay for us to try? I know it's a difficult matter for you to talk about, but you know you can be open to me about anything, right? Especially about this-- I am always ready to help you. If you're uncomfortable, then I'll stop."

It's been more than three months since Jungkook had a mild stroke, but already recovering with constant therapy. He was struggling to walk after his stroke, now he can already step bit by bit, and slowly getting back to his normal health.

It was a difficult phase for their family at the time, as Jungkook already expected for his health to start deteriorating given the number of years that passed. But with Jin's support and their children's, Jungkook has been trying hard to maintain his strong body by living right and healthy. It was just unfortunate that a mild stroke had to hit him, and from what Jin said, it wasn't something unexpected given Jungkook's heart transplant.

And then there came a night when Jungkook expressed to his husband his frustration of not being active in their sex life anymore. Before his mild attack, the couple were still very intimate with each other despite being in their late forty's. Sex wasn't an issue at all for both of them. They even enjoyed it more, given that they're more comfortable with each other's bodies.

But Jungkook grew anxious after having a mild stroke - as he was afraid to try making a move on Jin, and then find out that he's already impotent. He told Jin about his fear and how he feels, therefore, they ended up in this current situation.

"I'm not uncomfortable, Seokjin. Can you see that?" Jungkook glanced at his hard dick then back to Jin's face, who's now hovering above his lap. "I just-- I can't keep it down when you blow me like that-- the kids are in their rooms."

Jin smiled a bit and whispered, "They're already sleeping, don't worry." Jin took his shirt off, then pulled his pajama down, along with his underwear. He once again took Jungkook's cock and stroked it gently, making it even harder. "See-- you are still very healthy, Jungkook. All it took was for me to lick it for like three seconds. What were you worrying about?!"

Jungkook bit his bottom lip and squeezed Jin's tiny waist, he said softly, "I couldn't get it up while just imagining. That's not how it was before, so I grew anxious."

"That's because you've been thinking too much about your health."

"I guess so. Thank you, baby. I get hard, still by just your littlest touch."

Jin smiled shyly, then straddled Jungkook's lap. With his hand, he guided the head of Jungkook's cock onto the entrance of his hole. Slowly, he pushed his ass down, letting the thick flesh penetrate him.