19. Feel the Destiny in You

"I-- uhm, w-what?! You want me to move in with you?!"

"Yes. Well, I know the main point of us going out and dating is to know each other better. But a few things changed now because you got pregnant.

Look-- I know it'll be a big change for both of us, but it's the best way, so that we can take care of each other more. I mean, you're always checking on me, right? I want to do so too with you. So this can be a good opportunity for us to be by each other's side, and at the same time, know each other well. So, what do you say, baby?!"

Jin stayed silent for a while, he gulped a bit and stared at Jungkook, "Have you thought about this thoroughly?! I mean- have you talked to Hae-rang? What does her appa think about this? I don't think he'd be comfortable if his daughter would live with me."

"Hae-rang is an understanding and sweet girl. The first time I told her about having a baby brother or sister, she's excited about it. And she's thrilled to meet you too.

Hmm, with Jimin though-- I believe Hoseok would've already mentioned it to him. He knew I've been thinking about this for a while now. But I will talk to Jimin too, if that would give you a peace of mind. Hmm?"

"Yes, please. If we'd like to take this-- w-whatever we have, to the next level, then we should start it right."

"You mean, our relationship.. this relationship that we're going to figure out and make it work. Okay, I will do that then."

Jin smiled as Jungkook took his hands to make him feel at least reassured.

*******

"Hyung, where is Jungkook?! This is the second meeting of the day that he's not around. He did all the meetings yesterday, so I thought he was back to work. Is he not feeling well again?!" Jimin asked as soon as they got inside his office.

"He's with Jin - it's his monthly check-up." Hoseok said, taking his seat across Jimin's desk.

"E-excuse me, w-what?! I'm taking care of our daughter for a month now, coz I thought Jungkook's not yet fully recovered. And now you're telling me he's accompanying that doctor to a-- to a doctor??!" Jimin said annoyingly.

"Jimin, first of all, you shouldn't be complaining that you're taking care of your daughter. She's been with Jungkook all the time except for the days that she's supposed to be with you.

Next, Jungkook is trying his best now for his child and for Jin. So I'm just supporting him in his overly exaggerated 'romantic gestures' - according to him." Hoseok rolled his eyes jokingly.

Then he continued, not even noticing Jimin already glaring at him,
"You don't know the half of it! He actually seems like a different person now. He now considers a lot like whether Jin would like this or that, or would Jin prefer this over that.. it's actually funny to see him--"

"Stop-- I didn't need to know that!!!!" Jimin snapped, which made Hoseok's forehead crease.

"O-kay?! What's wrong with-- ohh! Oh no, don't tell me you're getting jealous?! Oh wow, I thought you're over Jungkook?!" Hoseok asked, his eyes are now focused on his brother.

Jimin let out a deep breath, he slumped on his chair and said softly, "Hyung, I don't know what to do anymore. Even you don't notice how hard I'm trying to be a good fit for the Jeon's. Do you think I enjoy working here?! I'm just here to fucking be with Jungkook everyday!!"

Jimin then closed his eyes, trying to keep his tears from falling. But his voice cracked as he spoke, "W-we're supposed to be together, hyung! Me, him a-and Hae-rang. We could've been so good t-together, if only J-jungkook will realize that I-I'm the one for him.