20. Follow Your Heartbeat

Y'all know the drill loveys! 🔞

Jungkook slightly pushed Jin onto the mattress as he kissed him slowly. But Jin quickly pulled back from their kiss and turned to the side to get away from Jungkook.

"Jungkook, I am serious. You need to rest. No intense activities for you."

"I told you-- I'll be gentle."

Jin stood up, tightened the tie of his robe and shook his head, "Why do I find it hard to believe that?! So no, we can do that some other time."

"Seokjin, you know that what you're doing will give me a worse chest ache, right?!" Jungkook creased his forehead and stood up too. He then slowly walked closeer to Jin, "You're not going anywhere--"

"Jungkook! Stop that, you have to listen to me!!" Jin said while stepping back.

Jungkook grinned at Jin knowingly, then he muttered, "Make me.."

He was about to grab Jin but the latter was quick to avoid him. Jin ran outside their bedroom, to the living room - laughing softly as Jungkook ran after him.

"Seokjin! You're not supposed to tire me like this--" Jungkook yelled at him.

"I told you to stop it and have a rest!!" Jin giggled a bit. "Jungkook--"

Jungkook was able to catch up to him when they reached the sofa of the middle room. He wrapped his arms around Jin's waist from behind while laughing too - so the latter stopped and just held tight onto his hand.

"I told you you're not going anywhere!" Jungkook whispered to his ear, then he pushed Jin to lay down on the huge, comfy couch.

They were both laughing as they catch their breaths - Jin smiled as he stared at Jungkook hovering on top of him.

"Your arm seems to be functioning better nowadays, hmm?" Jin said. He then caressed Jungkook's arm that used to be numb with his fingers - it was supporting Jungkook's weight as he positioned himself on top of Jin.

"What can I say-- I have a great, sexy doctor." Jungkook grinned at him.

"Your therapist?! What-- I just got here and now you're saying your therapist is--"

"I mean you, Seokjin! Come on--"

Jin chuckled, "You're trying hard to seduce me - that won't work! You didn't even have to chase me all the way here. See- you're panting."

Jungkook pressed his body more onto Jin's, his hard equipment inside his shorts was already rubbing onto Jin's which was behind his night robe.

Then Jungkook leaned down closer to Jin's face. He suddenly turned serious - he placed a soft kiss on Jin's forehead and said in a low voice while staring into his eyes,

"I would chase you wherever you go, Seokjin.. coz I won't let you go anywhere now. I want you to always be near me -- to always be by my side."

Jin bit his bottom lip as he listened to Jungkook's words. He lifted his palms onto Jungkook's chest and tried to gently feel his healed scar.

As Jin's eyes got teary, he softly muttered, "I will always stay by your side, Jungkook. And if by any chance, I got far from you-- I will use your heartbeat to find you. I will follow its beating sound, a-and I won't stop until y-your heartbeat leads me to where you a-are.."

Jungkook slowly smiled, with tears almost forming at the corner of his eyes - he slowly leaned lower to kiss Jin's lips.

It was warm, Jin's breath was warm - but it made Jungkook quiver inside. Jin slowly answered Jungkook's kiss, he opens his mouth from time to time to feel Jungkook's dominance over him.