His Butler: Locked

sorry for taking so long guys, new semester started again at school, promise ill finish😊 thx for reading

Ciels pov ~~~~~~

I found it difficult to wrap my mind around the scene that just unfolded. Is Elizabeth really gone?
Sure she got on my nerves, but I never wished her dead. I guess I have been underestimating the feeling Sebastian has towards me, I never thought it would go this far. I watched as the servants dragged Elizabeth out of the room. I suppose after witnessing enough murders in your life, nothing phases you anymore.

There is only one thing I'm enraged about at the moment, and that is the fact that that was NOT an order. I don't know who the hell Sebastian thinks he is running around killing people without receiving orders from me. I guess I'll have to set a little something up to remind him who the master is.

"Sebastian" I stated coldly. "Ill have a word with you in the study. Now." I shot him daggers with my eyes and strutted to the study.
Sebastian followed silently but his demeanor seemed off. He was the one who did something wrong here, so why is he acting mad at me?

I have to think about what I'm going to say to him, what kind of teasing I can get away with this time. I swung my hips as I walked, giving him a foreshadow of what was to come.
I thought about tying him up- making him beg me to release him, dripping hot wax on his ice cold skin, a lap dance perhaps?

As we reached the door to the study, I was filled with excitement. I cant wait to see the look on his face when I-

And thats when I was slammed against the door frame. I heard it crack from the force as my wrists were pinned above my head with one of Sebastians hands, and my hips were held in place by his other. Crimson eyes glared into my soul and his grip tightened.
"Did you enjoy kissing lady Elizabeth, my lord" He spat with fury.

Well, this is something I really did not see coming. This demon sure does have a jealousy problem. Normally, I would kick him and force him off of me. However, I was intrigued to see what kind of tricks he had up his sleeve.
"And what if I did, Sebastian" I said back with a testing tone.

He broke away from his grip and glided across the room to a closet I have never once looked in. He opened the door a rummaged a bit, eventually pulling out some sort of contraption. It appeared to be a small cage, but it was something I had never seen before. I felt my body erupt in a series of tingles and I pondered how he was planning to use that thing.

"Any idea what this is, Lord" Sebastian questioned innocently as he strolled back over to me.
This time, he looked intimidating. I could sense his sadist tendencies behind the innocent question.
"N-no..." fell out of my mouth. I mentally slapped myself for submitting to him. My mind wanted to fight, slap him and grab the contraption from his hand, but my body was weak.

I felt my knees buckle in as he took a step closer to me. His mouth was just inches away from mine and he didn't break eye contact as he explained,
"This, Master, is called a cock cage. Im going to use it to teach you a lesson"
My mouth fell wide open. Hes going to put this- this mouse trap thing- on me? Despite the fact that that sounds incredibly painful, I felt myself grow hard.

Sebastian, whose knee was centered between my legs, must have felt this too. A small smirk crept onto his face.
"Uh oh Master, we cant have that. Looks like we'll have to put this on sooner than later"
He spoke happily, smirk still plastered on his stupid face.

I shivered slightly, but I was curious. I wondered how far Sebastian would take this and what this new sensation would feel like. Silently, I allowed him to unbutton my trousers. He crouched down and did so slowly, letting his fingers linger on my skin and his breath tickle my now bare thighs.

Warmth filled my stomach as he grabbed my member, but the sensation was quickly replaced by shock. Cold, metal bars latched around my length and I groaned at how tight and uncomfortable it felt. I looked down to see Sebastian with a satisfied smile, proud of the work he had done.
This was different, but I still couldn't understand what kind of punishment this was. Sure, it was uncomfortable, but I couldn't see it becoming all that bad.

Once again, Sebastian read my mind.
"Just a moment my lord, I presume you will find this punishment suitable" He spoke not letting his smile falter.
With that, Sebastian guided me over to my desk and sat me on it.

My shirt had been removed before I ever realized it and my legs dangled off the desks edge, parted slightly. Sebastian crouched between them and pressed his lips to my inner thigh. He began to suck and nipple making his way to my entrance. His fangs emerged and dragged against my skin making my head fall back with pleasure.

My pleasure was cut short when I felt a long straining pain pulsate across my member. I looked down to see my tip pressing against the metal bars, yearning to be set free. The cage prevented me from getting hard, and Sebastian was doing everything in his power to work me up.
Now I understand.
Sebastian looked up at me from between my legs and offered a small smile. I wont let him win, I know I can endure this, I'll show him who's really getting punished.

With that, he swirled his tongue around my hole painfully slow. Waves of pleasure, followed my stings of pain rippled throughout me. I then felt a finger circling alongside his tongue and I instinctively spread my legs further for him.

The long, lean finger entered me and immediate set fire to my sweet spot. I tried to suppress it, but released a groan of enjoyment and agony.
My shaft was bulging through the bars, bright red, and ready to explode.
Sebastian noticed this, and his tongue trailed towards my begging member while his fingers kept their stead pace in and out of me.

He licked slowly up and down, applying just enough pressure to dig the bars deeper into my already painful shaft. I trembled, the pain was overbearing but the pleasure was irresistible. I knew it would only take a few pumps for me to release once Sebastian took this blasted thing off of me.

After a few more lustful licks, I heard a click and felt the restraints of the cage release. My member spring up, slapping me in my lower stomach, now fully erect and so close to release. I looked down at Sebastian, anticipating what he might do next. I didn't care what part of his body he used, I just wanted him to touch me.

Instead, he stood up abruptly and spoke
"Don't ever kiss someone other than myself."
He paused briefly, taking in my reaction and then finished
"I will return after you finish some paperwork to prepare you for bed".
He looked satisfied as he strutted out of the room. My mouth was left wide open. I sat on the desk fully exposed with a rock hard erection.

Game on Sebastian, game on.