His Butler: A Party

Sebastians pov~

My lord and I arrived at the Trancy manor rather quickly. Or maybe it felt so brief to me because I had other things on my mind. That chest. What on Earth could be in there? What costume could a boy have came up with on his own and why wasnt I permitted to see?

Nevertheless, I must behave and get this night over with. The sooner it's finished, the sooner I get to scoop up my beloved and give him his nightly bath. I mustn't think about that now.

I opened the door to the manor revealing a smiling Alois in a spider costume. He spun and twirled and showed off the six black legs attached to his back. Behind him, stood Claude. My sworn enemy. His little 'crush' on my master was the only thing on this planet that made my blood boil.

He didnt look at me. Not a glace. Instead, his eyes consumed my young lord. He seemed to be undressing him with his eyes, taking in every inch of his perfect-

My thoughts were cut off by a screaming Alois. "Ciiiieeeelllllll!!" He cried. "Where is your costume??" he questioned my master who stood behind me.
"Ah, yes, may you escort me to your restroom", My lord spoke.
What a joke. He's asking Alois Trancy to escort him instead of his own butler. Very well, the contents of that chest better be worth this headache.

I took this opportunity alone with Claude to for-warn him.
"Don't think I do not see the way you look at my young lord, Claude" , I spoke with venom spewing from each word.
"Sebastian, a soul like Ciel Phantomhive's is irresistible, I'm sure you know that very well. Soul aside, how could any man ignore such a quaint body, sparkling blue eyes, soft hair that falls perfectly, skin like cream....." He trailed off.

My body filled with rage. My blood was past boiling. He had nerve to speak about MY master in such awe. How dare he. I should kill him right this second for saying such things. He may be a demon but he is no match for my skills when I am fired up with passion.

Before I could strike, Alois returned from the restroom, my lord trailed behind him.

My breathing stopped. I stood still, unable to speak. I knew Claude was doing the same, but I couldn't take my eyes off my master to do anything about it. My skin itched to touch him, and I fought to keep my eyes from glowing ruby red.

There he stood, a bush across his cheeks, in a kitten costume. Never have I seen something so precious. My two favorite things combined into one, such beauty. I wanted to sit him on my lap and stroke him. Cuddle him.

On the other hand, I wanted to destroy him. Caress my tongue across his sweet skin. Make him whimper with pleasure. Squeeze my fingers into his tiny hole, stretch him, please him. All while I nibble on that sweet collar bone that peaks out of his shirt. Make him beg me to completely fill him up. Give him all of me. Make him scream and beg, ruin him.

But at this very moment, we were among others. I had to play this off. If I couldn't after all, what kind of butler would I be? 

Remembering my opponent, I glanced at Claude. A string a drool fell from his lips and I assumed he was consumed in the same string of thoughts as me.
"You're staring." I stated blankly.
This seemed to snap Claude out of his thoughts and he returned to reality. I wanted to kill him.

"Do you fancy my costume, Sebastian" My lord asked me, when turning around to show me the tail attached to his backside. What kind of game is he playing at?
I smiled, "Yes my lord, very fitting" I replied with a small smile.

The evening dragged. I spent most of the time giving warning eyes to Claude and attending to my master. My lord seemed more needy for me than usual. I liked that. He turned to make sure I was by his side often, and I caught him looking in my direction on several occasions.

Im glad we were with others. If I was alone with him in this state, there is no telling what would happen. I don't think I would be able to control my actions.

The night was finally coming to an end. I could tell my lord was ready to retire.
"Master, shall I escort you to the washroom to remove your costume?"
I asked. I hoped he would say yes so I could touch those soft ears and weave the fluffy tail through my fingers.
"No need Sebastian, I will remove it at home" My young lord said. Was that a smirk on his face? I couldn't believe this.

This was going to be one hell of a carriage ride.