His Butler: A gift

No ones pov~
It was a serene morning at the manor. Nothing was on the schedule for the day- at least for Ciel, and the servants began tend to their daily chores. The earl lay asleep in his room, night grown and white eye bandage, awaiting his butlers presence.

Sebastians pov ~

I was broken away from my thoughts as I heard a foot tapping. Damnit. My lord was awake, and I was late in my duty to awake him.

I turned the knob and entered. Young master sat up in his bed, a white night gown blanketing over his milky skin, hair ruffled, and the most angry face I have ever seen on a child.

"You're late." My lord stood and spoke. His five foot nothing frame attempted to intimidate me as he scolded me with his eyes. "My apologies, young master" I replied, trying to hide my mocking tone.

"Nevermind that" the earl rolled his eyes. "What is on my schedule for the day?" he asked me as I served him a steaming cup of Earl Grey tea. "My lord, your schedule is free for the time being, might I suggest an extra dance lesson this evening?" I commented.

I knew he hated his dance lessons, but as the Earl of Phantomhive, he should know how to properly work a ballroom floor. Oh, and their was the fact that I was his instructor.

"I suppose" stated my master, unenthusiastically. "Very well, I will see to the preperations" I replied and bowed. Damnit, why did I find him so infatuating?

Why did I wish to catch another glimpse of that porcelain skin? Why was I so anxiously anticipating putting my hands on his hips and cascading him around the ballroom?

This should be fun...
But for now, I must do my house duties.

Ciels pov ~

Baldroy burst into my study, just as I was signing the last of todays documents. I looked up as he yelled, "Master! A Package has arrived for ye!". He gripped a black box, sealed with a blue, girly ribbon. "Very well, you are dismissed" I stated taking the box.

The box was adressed to me, from Lou- an acquaintance of mine, who always had a sultry woman hanging off his arm. What could be possibly be sending me?

And how could Baldroy burst into my room like that? Something is up with my servants, all of them. But especially, Sebastian. Sebastians sole purpose is to serve me and provide me with honestly and loyalty so I couldn't understand why his actions were laced with such suspicion as of late. I will figure out what youre hiding, dirty demon....

Nevertheless, I am curious as to the contents of this box. I untie the ribbon and watch it cascade onto the floor. Upon opening the box, I noticed a note that read- "For your lady Elizabeth -Lou". Disgraceful. I viewed Elizabeth as a cousin, not a lover and I would certainly not be giving her a gift. Whatever it is, its mine now.

Under the note I revealed an array of... panties? Leave it to Lou. Each pair was a different shade of blue. The shade of my eyes, clothing, manor and soul. I pulled out the first pair and felt my cheeks turn crimson.

They hung from my hand, completely formed of lace, with two large bows of each side and a silk waste band. They looked soft, elegant, and pretty- WHAT AM I THINKING!
I am the earl Phantomhive! I can never be seen in such things!

However....

Who would know if I just put them on?
With a racing heart, I removed my pants and current under garments. I slid the lacy fabric over my thin pale legs and took in every second of the fabric gliding over my thighs.

There I stood in the mirror, admiring myself and the way the royal blue complimented my silky skin. No one must see this I repeated to myself as I put on my pants and tied them securely. Just as I did that I heard a knock on my door.

"Young Master, It's time for your dance lesson". It was Sebastian. What would he think if he saw me in women's undergarments. I wonder if he would like it.

What- no I don't, what has gotten into me?. I shoved those thoughts aside, slid the box under my bed and joined Sebastian in the hallway.

I am not ready for this.