His Butler: Tied

Sebastians pov~~~~

Finally, I left earl Ciel Phantomhive speachless.
I refreshed my masters bed sheets with a smirk of satisfaction. All of that teasing he's done to me, and I finally got him back. I would be lying if I said I wasn't excited for him to make his next move. After all, I am just a piece in his game.

As the 9pm approached, I strutted over to my masters study to prepare him to retire. Before I could walk in, Finny- the estate gardener- appeared behind me.
"Hello Mr. Sebastian!" He smiled.
I did not reply but my eyes trailed down to his hands where he held a bundle of nylon rope. This was the rope typically used on our horses and carriages, it had no business entering the masters study.
"Just what are you doing with that rope, Finnian?" I sighed. Sometimes my servants are so incompetent.

"Oh this? Master requested I bring it to his room" Finny smiled innocently as he spoke.
Oh? What in hell did he intend to do with a bundle of rope? Shit. He was pissed wasn't he?  Im sure he intended to use this rope to torture me in some way. If I know that, then why do I feel excitement flooding my body?
"Very well, I will bring it to the young lord. You may retire now" I told Finny.
"Yes Mr. Sebastian" He smiled brightly and skipped off down the corridor.

I signed and entered the masters study, rope in hand.
"Honestly Sir, what would possess you to request such an item so late at night?" I questioned. Secretly, I hoped the answer would revolve around me.
"Never mind that, Sebastian". He grabbed the rope from my hands and looked away. "I want to go to my room" He stated blankly. He appears to still be angry with me,  but I still haven't the slightest idea what he intends to do with the nylon.

Keeping all of my questions contained, I escorted him to his room where he sat on the edge of his bed staring at me intensely.
"I am far too tired to make this complicated. Tie yourself to that chair and don't move, this is an order"
He looked me dead in my eyes when he spoke as his small hand delicately untied the strings of his eye patch. Now, he looked at me with bicolored eyes daring me to refuse.

My heart rate sped up, not having a clue what he was thinking, but I cannot refuse a direct order. Quickly, I pulled the side chair into the middle of the room and secured my ankles to the chair legs and my wrists to the arm rests. I tied the knots several times, making it look convincing, though we both knew I could break through this rope easily. My master ordered me not to move, so I wont. I looked back over at him anticipating his next order.

"Did I tell you to look at me?" He spat. "That was quite a show you put on earlier, and I didn't appreciate it, Sebastian" He finished with an enraged expression.
I stayed silent, following my orders and slightly regretting my actions from this afternoon.
My master began to walk circles around my chair, eyeing my body, his finger tracing my shoulder gently. He then stood directly in front of me and without another word began to undress me.

The lord unbuttoned my shirt painfully slow, struggling with his lack of experience, and moved onto my pants. Leaving my briefs on, his soft hand began to palm at my aching cock. Neither of us had released earlier so the sexual tension filled the air quickly and it was suffocating.
"Did you think you were going to beat me at my own game?" My master said and he crouched down making himself eye level with my erection.
Again, I stayed quiet.
"It seems like that may have been more of a punishment for you, than me Sebastian" He kept going. His fingers traced my outline from outside of my briefs and I muffled a low grunt.

"Tsk, Tsk, Sebastian. Do I need to get more rope for that disgusting demon mouth of yours?" His eyes were beaming up at me but I still followed my orders. The power struggle was becoming painful as we shared dominant expressions with each other.