His Butler: A Realization

Ciels pov ~

Oh God. Oh God. Oh. God. This was not supposed to happen. Sebastian was not supposed to see that and he was definitely not supposed to like it!

Can demons even feel sexual desires? I didnt think they could feel anything! Can they feel love? Does Sebastian love me? Oh no. I am getting ahead of myself.

How am I supposed to cover this up? I suppose I could pretend it never happened. Or I could always just give him what he wants. No, am I seriously considering giving my butler a show?...

I imagined trying on all of the shades of blue for him. Watching his eyes glow red, his soft smirk and his lean body glistening as he stared at my buttchecks wrapped in lace. No. I am most certainly not considering that and I am most certainly not enjoying the lace brushing against my cock as it hardens.

I remembered what Sebastians mouth felt like on my ear. It was warm, and moist and it sent chills up my spine. I recall his hands on my flesh. My skin still burned where he touched me.
I slid my hand down the front of my lace panties imagining it was the white gloved hand that had touched me so gently just a few moments ago.

"Se..bast..." I let a small moan escape my lips.
My fingers wrapped around my cock and stroked it the best I could. I can't lie and say I know what Im doing, but I know Sebastian knows how and that was enough to set me over the edge. Just before I erupted I heard the floorboards creak.

I looked up to see my door slightly open and someone running off. Oh no. Today is not my day. God please dont let it have been Sebastian. Any of the other servents, just not Sebastian.

Damnit. What do I do here. I am so embarrassed. Humiliated to even be having these thoughts. Does Sebastian have these thoughts? I could just ask him and order him to tell me.

No, I cant look my butler in the eyes and ask such questions. I will hide these urges and never speak of them to anyone. I can't disrespect the Phantomhive
name. 

I can do this. I think...