Taehyung's listener

After talking with Jisung,Taehyung came to his taboo for sleep..He had headache badly...When he entered his taboo he saw Yoongi was not in there....He decided to take a nap...He also felt sad when he didn’t see Jungguk....
Suddenly Taehyung's phone rang and broke Taehyung's sleep....Taehyung grabbed his phone and received the call without seeing the caller ID...

"Hello" Taehyung said in his sleepy voice...

"Hey my bro...." The caller said with loud voice....

Taehyung opened his eyes after hearing the voice...He got up from laying....

"How are you??" Taehyung said...

"I am good...How about my dongseng??"

"Nothing special....Why aren't you coming to meet????" Taehyung said...

"Oh my....Are you missing me???"

"No...Why am I???" Taehyung said...

"I talked with Jin hyung some days ago....You are still same with them...Why Taehyungah??"

"You called me for this??"

"No...I was missing you that's why I called...Where are you???"

"I am on a school trip... In Gwangju..."

"GWANGJU???" The caller said....

"Aishhh hyung...Lower your voice..."

"Are you in Gwangju???"

"Yeah...Why are you excited??"

"Silly boy...I lives in here....Can I meet with you???"

"You are here hyung???"

"Yeah..."

"But I don't have permission to meet someone outside..."

"Don't worry...Send me the address...I will try something to meet you..."

"Are you sure??"

"Yeah..Send me soon...I have to go now...See you soon.."

"Okay...Bye" Taehyung said and cut the call...He felt good after talking with the person...He sent the address to that person...He saw the time...It was now evening time...So he decided to go out....He went outside and saw the students were doing different things...Some were playing games by sitting circle,some were walking here and there,some were adjusting the bonfire...

Taehyung was searching certain someone but couldn’t find him....He was searching Jungguk...He saw Jimin was with other students playing game...He thought Jungguk would with Jimin but he was wrong.....So he thought he should check the Jungguk's taboo...So walked to Jungguk's taboo...He was going call Jungguk but he heard Jungguk was talking with someone...

"Hyung why did have to leave???I miss him hyung..I miss him so much...He was the person whom I love with my heart..." Jungguk said while crying...

Taehyung's breath stopped...He thought Jungguk had someone in his life...But Jungguk told him he didn’t have anyone...

"Junggukah don't cry....He will sure come...Don't lose hope...I am sure he will come soon..." Yoongi said and wiped Jungguk's tears...

"How many years hyung???He is my own brother who left me...I lost everything after he left..." Jungguk said...

Taehyung was surprised.... Jungguk never told him his hyung left him...He knew Jungguk had brother once Jungguk told him...But he never thought this...

"Why hyung why???Everyone leaves me whom I trust so much...You will also leave me..." Jungguk said while sniffing....

"Hey my brother....Don't think like that...I will never leave you...I will never...Understand???"