Time

Jimin and Jungguk are currently now in the standing in the bathroom...Well they were going to nursing room but Jimin told Jungguk first to go to the bathroom...Jungguk thought Jimin might be in emergency...But when they entered to the bathroom Jimin immediately stood like normal body...Jungguk was confused...Jimin was in pain a while ago now he was standing lile nothing happened....

So right now Jungguk is looking at Jimin and waiting for an answer....He knows Jimin is absolutely fine...But why did he do that???

"Don't be angry at me Jungguk...I am fine totally....I am in no pain...I just acted..." Jimin finally answered and lowered his head...

"And why did you do it??"Jungguk was glaring at Jimin...

"Saving you from Taehyung..." Jimin replied...

"Saving!!!" Jungguk loudly gasped...

"Yeah...He was just trying to bullying you...And you wanted be his friend!!!!Like seriously!!!! How did you know each other!!! You didn’t tell me!!! And you just only found to be your friend..... Will you tell me now everything???" Jimin's voice had disappointment....

Jungguk understood....He should have tell Jimin about everything which were recently happened....Jimin is the only friend he trust...Jimin understands him very well...He knew Jimin was hurt...He should tell him...Might be he could help Jungguk how to get out in this messy situation....

"I am sorry hyung....Please forgive me...I didn't want to hide this from you...The incidents happened so fastly and I knew I messed up everything..." Jungguk said and began to crying...Jimin immediately hold him and patted his back....

"Hey don't cry Jungguk....I am not angry with you....Just be okay and tell me...I can help you know..." Jimin said and was calming Jungguk....After some minutes Jungguk calmes down and started to tell everything how he met Taehyung,how he yelled at him,how he apologised to him,how Taehyung found the letter...He tole Jimin everything....Jimin listened everything and understood that Jungguk didn’t know about Taehyung very much and that's why his kind heart wanted to be Taehyung's friend......

"It's okay Jungguk....Don't worry...It's not your fault...You are so kind that you thnk everyone as good people...I don't know how solve this problem..But we have to take it slow...We have to think how to get out of this situation...But don't do anything that make Taehyung angry...You don't know his temper...."Jimin said....

Jungguk nodded...He should take time slowly...He already pissed Taehyung so much...He had to hide from Taehyung whenever the elder come around....Jimin and Jungguk got out of the bathroom and headed to the class again....

(Time skip)

Class was over...Students were heading out of the school...Jungguk was taking his some study materials from his locker...Jimin was already gone... In the locker room,Jungguk was only student there...He locked his locker and turned back but scared.....

Kim Taehyung was standing there with folding arms...He was looking at Jungguk deeply..Jungguk gulped...He didn’t realize the elder was there...When did he enter???
Why was he here??Jungguk thought...He hold his bag sides tightly....Taehyung began to walk front while Jungguk was walking back...They were looking at each other....Soon Jungguk's back hit the locker...He had nowhere to go now....Taehyung smirked....

"W-Why are y-you here s-sunbaenim??" Jungguk asked with so much courage...

"To talk with you..." Taehyung replied in his deep voice...Now they were standing each other closely...

Jungguk gulped...He knew what Taehyung wanted to talk....He just hold his tears in his eyes...He wantes to cry because of feared...But he couldn’t...He was not that weak....He couldn’t let that side Taehyung to see....

"Aren't you going to be my friend??" Taehyung asked softly but his tone had a different vibe..Like moking....Jungguk didn’t answer...He just looked at Taehyung with his feared eyes...

"I ASKED SOMETHING AND YOU HAVE TO ANSWER....DON'T DISOBEY ME YOU DUMB!!!" Taehyung lashed out at Jungguk loudly...Jungguk closed his eyes because he didn't want this...He never had this situation...He felt he would pass out now...Why was Taehyung doing???What did he do to Taehyung???

When Jungguk didn’t say anything Taehyung angrily hold Jungguk's two arms with his hands tightly...Jungguk felt pain...He opened his eyes and tears were started to fall....

"Where were you voice????You insulted me front of the whole class with that voice and now it has gone...."Taehyung said stild holding Jungguk's arms....

"S-sunbae, i-it's hurting..." Jungguk whispered.....His doe eyes were full of tears...His whole face was red....His face was looking so pure and innocent....And that voice hit Taehyung's heart......First time....Taehyung felt something.......

He felt wrong...He felt something that made him loosened the hold....He moved away....He didn’t know why he did that...He never did this to anyone...Why with this boy??????

Well,time will tell everything.....And that time maybe make realize him with new something.....

To be continue~~

To be continue~~

(Bullying someone is really bad...So everyone just stay away from this and make people stay away from bully....Love everyone equally....So do you like the chemistry between our boy???Don't worry guys...There are more things to come...Just have to wait for right time....Comment guys more and more....I will upload next part tonight soon...So just be around 💜💜)