Icebag

Jungguk was rubbing his arms with his hands palm...Taehyung was standing there silently...He just blanked out...He felt puzzle...Why that whisper effected him differently...He finally shrugged it off and again looked at Jungguk...Again innocent face...He should have do something....

"I hope you took your lesson..Never mess with me again...Just be a junior...Don't come near me again.." Saying that Taehyung left from there...Jungguk was crying in pain...He stood there for some more minutes and headed out...His car was there and driver was waiting for him...When he came there driver saw Jungguk face was red,eyes were puffed..Looked like he cried...

"Young master are you okay???" Driver askes and took the bag from Jungguk's hand...Jungguk looked up and hurriedly nodded...Then he entered to the car...He had a bad day which he never imagine...Driver also entered to the car ans started the car....While going,Jungguk opened the car window and tried to enjoy the wind...He felt good when wind embraced him...He tried to forget the whole day from his mind...He remembered Taehyung's last words which meant Taehyung would never bully him again...Jungguk just had to be away from Taehyung...The situation was automatically solved...Though Taehyung had hurt him...But this hurt was worthy because it saved Jungguk from future hurts....

The car stopped at his mansion amd he headed out of the car...He walked to the house when he heard his favourtie person voice...He immediately smiled...He ran fast into the house and saw his favourite person....

His father was sitting at the long sofa with his mother and they were laughing....His father turned to Jungguk and smiled happily....Jungguk ran to his father amd hugged him tightly....He felt warmth...He felt his father love...He missed his father so much....

"I missed you dad...So much...I am happy you finally came..." Jungguk said while still hugging...

"My son..I missed you too...I came early to surpirse you...And I succeed..." Mr.Jeon said amd broke the hug....He looked at his son...He saw Jungguk's eyes was red...Was he crying??

"Ggukah why are your eyes red??Did you cry my son??" He asks...

Jungguk gulped...He couldn’t say anything to his father about earlier incident...He knew if he told his father would really do upsidedown of the school...So he shaked his head as no....

"No dad...I was just lacked of sleep...Nothing else...Don't worry..." He replied...He hoped his father would buy the answer....

"Aishhh...Don't do much study...Rest amd sleep are important...Don't neglect them..." Mr.Jeon patted his son head.....Jungguk nodded and smiled....He felt happy..After terrible day,he finally found his happiness...He really missed his fathee so much....

"Okay now both of you go and take shower..I will arrange the food...Be hurry.." Mrs.Jeon said and went to the kitchen....Father-son duo hurriedly went to their own for freshen up....

On the other side,Taehyung was laying on his bed...He didn't feel good...After coming from school,he was just feeling tired and suffocated....He still didn’t know why he moved away early....While thinking that he grabbed his phone and called someone....

"Hello Jisung"

"Hey Taehyung.."

"What are you doing??"

"Uhhh...I am.... I am just going to the shop for buying some things..."

"Ohh you are in outside...Okay let's meet then...I am just feeling bore....We can.play video games...What do you say??" Taehyung excitedly said...

"Uhh Taehyung I have to go home early...So maybe we can play next time..." Jisung said...

Taehyung felt hurt...Jisung already ignored his offers many times coming after so many day...Though he never did that before...Maybe he had works...Taehyung thought and agreed...
"Okay...Then see you tomorrow at school..."

"Yeah bye Taehyung..."

"Bye...Lov" before Taehyung finished his words other side cut the call....Taehyung again felt hurt..Why was he feeling something about Jisung which he never wanted to feel???What's wrong with him today???He felt everything different....

'I should take a nap..."Taehyung mumbled and fully laid down in the bed.....

(Time skip)

Next day, Jungguk told everything to Jimin about yesterday and Jimin was happy that Taehyung would not bother his friend...But he was angry when he heard Taehyung hurt Jungguk's arms...Jungguk told him that he was fine....They were heading to the cafeteria for lunch...They took their plates and started to took the dishes...Aftee taking they went to their usual eating seats...They started to eat and talk about random things...Jimin had a bad throat today so he had to drink warm water...So when he stood up for getting warm water Jungguk stopped him saying that he would bring...He took one glass and headed to the filter where warm water was kept.....But he frozen there...Why????

Because Taehyung was standing there while filling his bottle....Taehyung's back was not fully seen by Jungguk because Taehyung was standing sidely...So for that Taehyung also saw Jungguk...He looked at him nd remembered yesterday incident when he was so messed up with his personality....When he was thinking that in his mind he flinched because warm water started to pour from the filter...The bottle was already filled...Taehyung immediately dropped the bottle and shaked his burnt hand...From when he became clumsy like this...Maybe he was the leader of his group but he never ordered he fellows...He just likes to do his work own....His hand was in pain...But he suddenly dragged out of the place by someone....And that someone was none other than Jungguk.....

When Taehyung was busy in his thought Jungguk saw hot water was pouring on Taehyung's hand..He widened his eyes...The pain was really unbearable he thought...But how he helped him...From yesterday Taehyung told him to stay away and he himself wanted to stay away...But he couldn’t see anyone in pain front of him...So he forgot all the things from yesterday and hold Taehyung's wrist and started to go to the other side of cafeteria where was a fridge there....He stood up front of the fridge and took the icebag...He paid for the bag......He turned to Taehyung who was shaking his hand continuously...Jungguk hold the burnt hand and put the icebag above it... Jungguk saw there were still bandages on the hand....

"It will help the hand...Just hold it...You will feel good... Hans will no more paining...
And sorry sunbaenim for doing this suddenly...I am sorry..." Jungguk said and bowed....Then he went from there while Taehyung was standing with blank face.....

To be continue~~

To be continue~~

(So,did you like the part????Tell me in the comment box....Your comments are coming down guys..Why???Don't you like the story anymore????Please guys give a comment when you give reaction....I will be satsified then....Vote and comment guys...I just want them...Please💜)