Coffee

Taehyung and Jungguk were standing at the cafe door dumbfounded....They looked at each other and again looked at the middle aged woman who was smiling at them lovingly....

"Welcome to our cafe.." The woman gestured them to come inside which they obeyed...They sat soon at fixed place...That woman went to other side to get the menu card...Taehyung and Jungguk were sitting silently...They didn’t expect the previous act from the cafe...Taehyung was thinking that moment when all the color papers were falling from up at Jungguk...Jungguk was looking at the papers surprisingly with his doe eyes...Taehyung captured that scene in his eyes...His unknown feelings towards Jungguk was gradually increasing day by day...Was it good for him????He thought...But he couldn’t neglect the feelings from his heart...He wanted to see that side profile everyday with his eyes....

On the other hand Jungguk was thinking other things...When the previous act happened he was really surprised...This kind of situation he only watched at movie...So he never imagine it would  happen with him...Beside this,Taehyung was also there with him...He didn’t know what Taehyung was thinking.....Jungguk really felt that shy feeling towards Taehyung because he thought previous act made them to look like couple...Yeah couple...Just like the movie...So he was feeling shy towards Taehyung....

Their silence broke the previous woman...

"Here is your menu...Choose your dish.." She handed them the menu card...They took them and were eyeing the menu card...

"What will you have??" Taehyung said...

Jungguk looked at him...

"Uhhh..I will have just coffee.." Jungguk replied..

"Nothing else??" Taehyung said...Jungguk shook his head..He was shy to order..He didn’t want Taehyung to spend money for him much...

"Okay...We will have two apple pie,one coffee and one strawberry shake..." Taehyung said...The woman wrote down that and went from there...

"I said I will treat you...Why do you choose just coffee??" Taehyung said pushing himself behind to sit with relax...

"I am okay with coffee...You don't have to order something else for me.." Jungguk said while fidgeting his fingers...

"I have to..It's my treat.." Taehyung said...

Jungguk looked at him without giving any reply.....Then he remembered about the donuts which his mom gave...He opened his bag and took out the packet...Taehyung looked at Jungguk's doing...Jungguk hold the packet in front of Taehyung...

"Mom told me to give this to you...You didn’t come to home so mom gave some dounts for you..." Jungguk said...

Taehyung felt so good...Jungguk's mom was so good...She always sent something for him....He would personally thanks her one day...He happily took the packet...

"I will come one day to say thanks to her personally...Say to her.." Taehyung said...

Jungguk smiled...Taehyung would come to his house...He also felt good when he noticed Taehyung's smile which was so rare to see...Jungguk liked that smile...

Then again both kept silent...Taehyung didn’t find the topic to start conversation and Jungguk was shy to start any conversation....So he was just looking at the cafe's inner design...Taehyung was stealing glances whenever Jungguk looked at the cafe...Taehyung's heart was beating so fast....Suddenly he felt nervous when Jungguk's eyes caught his stare...He stood up...

"I will come from washroom.." Taehyung said and Jungguk nodded...

Taehyung hurriedly went to the washroom while Jungguk was blushing when he saw Taehyung was looking at him...

"What's happening with me??" Jungguk mumbled...

After some minutes Taehyung came from washroom and was heading to his table...When he was passing he heard two girl's talk...

"That boy is so cute....I think I have a crush on him...What will I do???So cute..." One girl said..

Taehyung looked at their direction and saw they were looking at another side...When he turned his head he saw Jungguk...That mean,they were talking about Jungguk...Taehyung didn’t like that girls...Also didn’t like the staring of theirs towards Jungguk....

"Then go and ask his number...I am sure he can't refuse you..." Another girl said...

"Yeah..You are right...Let me put some make up.." First girl replied...

Taehyung didn’t wait anymore and went to his table...He sat and Jungguk looked at him...Taehyung was angry and it was visible...

"A-Are you okay Sunbae??" Jungguk said nervously...

"Yeah...We will eat soon and go from here.." Taehyung said angrily...Jungguk just nodded...

After five minutes their order came...Taehyung was eating angrily and Jungguk was eating nervously....And that moment those girls came to them...Taehyung became more angry....

"Hello.."The girls greeted..

Jungguk looked at them...He didn’t know them...But for curtsey he also greeted them normally...Taehyung didn’t look at them...

"Sorry to disturb you....Uhh..Can I ha" Before the girl completed her sentence Taehyung interrupted...

"Sorry...He is not interested...So it will be good if you leave us alone..." Taehyung said in his deep voice and glared at them...The girls got scared and went from there before saying bye....Jungguk didn’t get that what happened...

"They are so annoying...Don't worry...Eat slowly now..." Taehyung said with soft tone and started to eat normally...Jungguk again nodded like a good boy...

Soon they finished their eating and the woman came to give the bill...

"Here is your bill boys...And here is little gift from the cafe because you are the first customer today..." The woman said with smile and put a lavender chocolate box and a packet on the table...Jungguk smiled to the woman and thanked her....Taehyung paid the bill and took the wrapping packet...When they stood up,the woman said something which surprised both boys..

"If you don't mind can I take a polaroid picture of you guys??Every year we do it with our first customer..."

Jungguk gulped because he knew Taehyung would never agree to.this...He also felt shy but he wanted after it to keep that woman's heart.....But he couldn’t say to Taehyung because he knew how Taehyung was....So he was going to sorry to that woman but Taehyung interrupted...

"Yeah...You can..." Taehyung said with poker face...But his inside he wanted to do it eagerly....He looked at Jungguk who was looking at him with red and two big doe eyes......

He looked at Jungguk who was looking at him with red and two big doe eyes

To be continue~~

(Tell me in the comment that if your heart felt happy when you read this part or not....Next part is comimg soon....Comment guys....And can you guys tell why Taehyung was angry???

And why did I choose chocolate for gift??)