Chapter Twenty-Nine (R)

Somehow, we made it. Somehow, we got out of the bar, through the lobby, and up to our room on the fifth floor without completely losing our dignity in front of everyone else in the hotel. We probably lost a little bit of dignity, seeing as I was glued to Kade's side.

If I'm being honest, I was in such a mood that I wouldn't have complained if he bent me right over the bar and fucked me right in front of everyone.

But we did make it to the room, and the second that door was closed, Kade slammed me up against the nearest wall, and his mouth was on mine again. He only pulled away long enough to rip my shirt up over my head before he was back. His tongue demanded entrance and forced my lips apart when I was too slow to respond. Huge hands wrapped entirely around my waist and lifted me up so I could wrap my legs around his hips.

I was powerless against him and God, I did not want an ounce of control.

I see that look. I know for an absolute fact that you're wondering if this is okay. Yes, obviously, it's okay that we did this without Warrick. It's not always going to be all three of us all the time. There's going to be times where it's just me and Kade, or just me and Warrick, or just Warrick and Kade.

No, no, there's no need to be embarrassed about it. It's natural for a human like you to be interested in the mating practices of primals. Well, lucky for you, little ol' Jayden is here to tell you all about it.

Now, enough of that 'can we skip this part' nonsense, because no, we cannot. This is absolutely vital to the story. How are you going to understand the whole thing if I don't tell you the whole thing?

Besides, this was my first time with Kade and only Kade. This was my chance to learn more about him and how he liked to make love. It was everything I expected... and more.

My back hit the bed, Kade's knees on either side of my hips and his hands next to my shoulders. Slowly, he sat up and peeled his shirt off. He was made of raw power and pure muscle. I couldn't resist reaching up to run my hands from the dip of his pelvis and up the ripples of his abdomen. He was a fucking god, and nothing you or anyone else says will ever change my mind on that.

Locking my elbows, I pushed him hard enough to roll him over so I could wriggle out of my jeans. Kade just watched with lust in his eyes. When I lost the underwear too, he sat up, grabbed me, and hauled me onto his lap. "I'm never going to get enough of you," he whispered.

"That's good," I told him. "Because you're stuck with me now. I'm never letting you go."

"Is that a promise or a threat?"

"That depends. Right now, it's a promise."

"Well then," he lay back in the pillows, sliding his hands down my waist to my hips. "Let me give you some incentive to keep that from turning into a threat."

"You're not the one I'll be thre-"

My words turned into a yelp as he gripped my ass and suddenly jerked me forward. I grabbed the headboard before I faceplanted into the wall and felt Kade's stubble against my pelvis as he kissed the spot below my navel.

"Oh god..." I whimpered as he kissed lower and pulled me further up his chest. I know where he was going, and I had been dreaming about it for ages.

"Don't hold back, Jayden," he growled. "I want to hear you scream."

I bit down on my bottom lip, but I couldn't have prepared myself for what happened next. He started with a kiss just above my clit, and then he dragged his rough, sandpaper tongue along my slit.

Lightning bolts of pleasure exploded through me at the sensation. My back arched on its own, and a choked cry of pleasure caught in my throat. Every muscle in my legs tensed up, and I instinctively tried to push away from the stimulation. Kade's fingers dug into my hips and ass and held me down on his face while he fed on me.