Chapter Seven (R)

Yep. We're still going. What, did you think having sex with two guys was going to go by quickly? Nuh uh. Sit down, shut up, and enjoy the show. Or skip it if you're still being a coward. We're just about to get to the good part.

If you recall from where we left off, I was on my back on the bed with my hands tied to the posts, and my ankles tied to my thighs. Kade was crawling back up the bed over me, while Warrick crouched down so he could brush his lips across mine in an upside-down kiss. "Having fun, baby girl? Is it everything you were hoping for?"

The only sound I could make was a whimper, so I just nodded.

"Poor little thing can't even think straight," Kade chuckled as he settled himself between my legs. "Maybe Warrick was right. Maybe we should take a break."

"No!" I cried out, jerking hard against the restraints in an attempt to grab him and pull him closer. It obviously didn't work, and neither did my attempt at wrapping my legs around his waist.

"There's your pretty voice. I want to hear you, Blue Jay. Every moan, every scream, every little whimper."

He pushed my legs as far apart as they could and dragged the head of his cock along my opening. the spines dragged back against the sensitive flesh, sending ripples of pleasure up my body. It didn't hurt, but it certainly was a brand-new sensation that I was not expecting. Slowly, Kade pressed just the tip between my lips, and I was suddenly aware of just how big he was.

My head fell back on the mattress, squeezing my eyes shut. "Fuck," I whimpered, as he pushed slowly deeper. "Fuck, fuck, fuck... I... I don't... It's too much..."

"Breathe, Jay," Warrick whispered in my ear, stroking my hair with one hand and my cheek with the other. "You're okay. Just relax."

"I can't fucking relax," I spat back, opening my eyes just enough to glare at him. "Fucking Christ, Kade, you're fucking huge."

"It's not that bad," Warrick raised his eyebrow at me. "I would know. I've taken him up the ass."

"You're at least in the same weight class, you son of a-"

I cut off my own words with a gasp when Kade's arm came snaking around my hips to lift me completely off the bed. The ridge of his pelvis pressed into mine, and I realized with a gasp that every long, thick inch of him was buried inside my hot core. His free hand gripped the edge of the mattress next to my head, and slowly he readjusted to cover my whole body with his.

He started to move again, pulling back and thrusting again slowly. The pleasure that exploded through my core is indescribable, even now. My vision blurred, and any thoughts of stopping were wiped away. That brief moment of pain faded, replaced by scorching heat.

A low, husky growl rumbled in his chest. Kade's eyes were flickering between gold and red, and his grip on my waist tightened. "You feel so good, sweet girl," he hissed before covering my mouth in a hard kiss. "So tight and hot. Fuck, I'm never going to get enough of you."

His pace increased, slamming his hips into mine. I thrashed uselessly under him, unable to comprehend the sheer intensity of the pleasure. Moaning and begging and crying. One of Warrick's hands wrapped around my throat, squeezing just enough to show me how much control they had over me. He was whispering something in my ear, but I couldn't understand. All I heard was the soft, melodic hum in contrast to Kade's harsh growling.

A second orgasm was building quickly, and I arched my back to take him even deeper. The motion put us both at the perfect angle for him to hit a particularly sensitive spot, and I was thrown over the edge again. I screamed as I clenched around his cock, and his whole body shuddered. I was lost to their touch. Maddened to the pleasure. All of my hesitation and nerves were gone. The bindings held me down, but they couldn't stop me from twisting my hips and riding out every second.