Chapter Seventeen (R)

...yes.

Kade pressed the tip of his finger into my ass. My eyes widened, and I squeaked in surprise. But not in pain. It was tight and a little uncomfortable, but that's about it. I was still shocked enough that I'd stopped moving. I'd never done anything like that. I'd never dreamed of doing anything like that, before and after my memories were wiped.

"Focus on me, baby," Warrick purred, and the command had my insides going watery. "Don't stop."

Bracing my hands on his chest, I started rubbing myself against his cock again, drawing a moan from his throat. Slowly, so, so slowly, Kade pumped the length of finger further in at a careful pace. The sounds coming out of my mouth were inhuman. "Feels good, doesn't it?" Kade growled against my ear.

The verdict was still out on that one, but I couldn't deny the intensity of everything happening at once. I had the sensation of being filled, yet so empty at the same time, and I ground harder into Warrick, wishing that his boxers were gone, but not wanting to stop. Warrick was groaning, too, doing what little movement he could manage to rub harder against me. Kade was growling and whispering in my ear, his other hand massaging my breast and holding me tight against his chest.

My orgasm came over me hard and fast. Maybe it was all the extra sensations I wasn't used to, but out of nowhere, my whole body shuddered. I clenched around Kade's finger that never stopped moving. Warrick whimpered and moaned when I collapsed on him, gasping for air. "God, you look so beautiful when you cum," he whispered and kissed my forehead.

"Just wait until you feel her," Kade chuckled, pulling his finger out and running his hands along my sides.

Warrick moaned again at the thought and pulled at the bindings. "Let me go, Kade. Right now, I'll-"

"I love it when you think you're in control," Kade interrupted with a laugh.

Warrick started cursing and fighting against the restraints while Kade lifted me up and to the side. I couldn't help giggling at how different this time was compared to the first. Warrick had been in complete control of us both then. Now, while I wouldn't say Kade was necessarily dominating him, Warrick certainly did not have any power over us in the moment.

I watched shifter brace himself over the Anubi, smirking in a mouthwatering way. I seriously couldn't look away. Kade started kissing down Warrick's chest, taking it slow and toying with him. While Warrick continued to growl and utter warnings and threats, they were between gasps and groans.

When Kade started pulling Warrick's boxers down, I wanted more. I crawled towards them so I could kiss Warrick myself. He was trembling and panting heavily when I looked down at him. "Untie me, baby girl," the authority in his voice was spoiled by the undertone of a desperate plea. "Let me-"

His eyes flew open wide, and his back suddenly arched off the bed. When I looked down his body, I saw Kade's mouth wrapped around Warrick's, cock and I could only imagine what his sandpaper tongue felt on such a sensitive organ.

Golden eyes met mine, and I felt all the air rush out of me. "Do you want a taste, Blue Jay?" he teased.

I wanted so much more than that but had no way to say it in the moment. I just leaned over to kiss him. He pushed his huge hand into my hair, deepening our kiss before turning my head down towards Warrick's cock. He is notably smaller than Kade, and there are no spines at the tip. That does not mean he is small by any consideration. And feeling Warrick groan under me and Kade's fingers entwined in my hair sent thrills through my body.

I was too hot, too horny, to wait any longer. I needed more. "Oh, fuck!" Warrick barked as I slipped a hand between my thighs and started playing with my clit. "Damnit! That's enough! Let me go!"