Chapter Eighteen (R)

I'm going to do my best to keep describing exactly what happened from then on, but... Look, man, I was in a state of bliss and heaven, high as a kite on orgasms and love from the two most important men in my life with nothing but a bright future ahead of me. So, yeah, maybe I'll over exaggerate a bit. But remember, it's all for the sake of giving you all the details just like you asked.

Despite the previous rough and dominant actions, Kade did take it slow. As slow as he had been for me during our first time. It wasn't the first time he had penetrated Warrick, but it was the first time he'd done so when Warrick's knot was locked inside of someone else. I can't imagine what it must have felt like for them, but when he let out a soft sigh, I knew that he was enjoying it.

His body melted, all the tension and nerves melting away and turning into small shivers of pleasure. His arms started to shake, so he had to brace his weight on his forearms, pressing his whole body into mine. Kade leaned over us, pressing into Warrick's chest and pressing slow, feather-light kisses across his shoulders. "How are you doing?" he whispered.

Warrick groaned in response. Slowly, he raised his head to look up and back at our mate. There was a glassy look in his eyes and a soft smile playing on his lips before catching Kade in a kiss. I'll never get over how hot that is. Kade broke away chuckling and turned his gaze on me. "How about you, Blue Jay?"

There aren't words good enough to accurately describe how good it felt. Warrick's knot was solid inside of me, and ever move massaged my g-spot. Though my hips and thighs were starting to ache, I loved feeling their weight over me. And the way they looked at me... fuck...

I couldn't stop thinking how badly I wanted to be in Warrick's position. I decided right then and there that that is how I wanted them to claim me. Locked between them with their arms and love embracing me. This was exactly where I was meant to be.

I don't remember if I actually said anything, but Warrick brushed a hand through my hair and kissed me. Kade started thrusting, and the motions made the three of us moan.

It was after that where I lost track of everything. I fell into a fog of pure bliss and pleasure. Every time Kade pulled back, Warrick's knot tugged back and pressed hard against my g-spot, the pressure only releasing when he thrust in again. It was a lot of sensation, but after who knows how many times I'd cum earlier, it wasn't quite enough to get me over that ledge again. I was whining, squirming, and moaning, desperate to find that release with Kade. With them both.

It was too much for Warrick, though, I guess. The post-orgasm stimulation was intense enough, so he grabbed the back of one knee and dragged it up to my chest, which resulted in my walls tightening around his knot until it could barely move. He groaned in relief, and I cried out in frustration.

It could have been hours. It could have been minutes. It could have been seconds. I don't know. Kade grunted and growled over us, his face screwed up in an expression of purest lust. Suddenly, he dragged Warrick up on his knees, his arms around his waist and chest. Opening his eyes, he looked straight at me. His gaze was so intense, like he was looking into my very soul. "Touch yourself, Jayden," he panted. "Cum for us."

"K-Kade," Warrick whimpered, but his words were cut off by his own cry when my hand dove for my clit.

Somehow, I managed to pace myself. I looked up at the two men, watching their pleasure, and waited. I could made myself cum in seconds, but somehow, I knew what Kade really wanted. Not like in the way that couples have learned their tells over the years. I mean... When he said cum for us, what I heard was cum at the same time as me. It was all for Warrick. Pushing his boundaries, drowning him in pleasure... all of it was to show him that the three of us were in this together.