"Yeah, yeah. We both know you love me too much." He said, making me smile into his chest as I hugged him back when a throat was cleared behind me, effectively pulling us apart.

"Oh, hey Adam, long time no see. When was the last time we saw each other? Oh yeah, when you found Belle and me asleep on the couch together, remember B?" Gareth mused innocently, looking between me and Adam with amusement dancing in his eyes.

Adam pinned Gareth down with a cold glare while I chuckled at the two of them and Gareth's attempt at making Adam jealous.

Idiot.

"Stop it Gare." I playfully scowled at him, causing his smirk to widen as he placed a chaste kiss on my cheeks, winking at Adam before sauntering off to god knows where.

"Trust Gareth to ruin relationships." Arthur chimed in, earning a chuckle from all of us as Adam's dad came towards me.

"Isabelle dear, good to see you again." He said giving me a quick hug.

"You too Mr. Thorne." I said giving him a smile when he nodded.

"And I see you've been keeping my son in line. Has he been bothering you?" He asked with a teasing smile as I glanced at Adam, a calculating gaze on his face when I grinned at the two men.

"Not at all, but I'll let you know when he does." I gave him a sly smile, hearing Adam's scoff as I watched him folding his arms across his chest from the corner of my eye.

"Good." His father beamed, pulling my dad with him to talk business, most probably.

"So why are yo all here?" I turned to my brothers, raising an eyebrow at them in curiosity.

"To fix the problem." Tristan said.

"And you?" I pointed at Gareth who smirked.

"I'm head of security, baby." He said, making me roll my eyes as a smile pulled on my lips.

"Well, I've got work to catch up on so I'll see you later, yeah?" I asked the four men who nodded simultaneously.

"Sure. Have fun." Lance said before he was called along with Arthur and Gareth by someone. 

Tristan gave me a small wave before going towards dad. I finally brought my gaze towards Adam who was still watching me closely.

"And what are you looking at?" I asked him when he raised an eyebrow at me.

"My girlfriend." He said with such confidence, my grin growing wider as I shook my head and walked closer to him, watching as he balled his hands into fists and his jaw clenched.

Glad to know of the effect I have on him.

"Right. And how's everything going? Did you solve the problem?" I asked, standing hardly a foot away from him when he blew out a frustrated breath and shook his head.

"No. Still working on it. No luck as of yet." He said, making me frown.

"Don't worry Adam, I know you'll figure everything out." I said reassuring him when he sent a faint smile my way.

"Thank you my love, it means more than you know to hearing you say that to me." He said gratefully while I gave him a smile, both of us standing awkwardly.

"I'll be going now. I'll see you later." I waved at him a bit before walking off when I saw him nod once, heading towards the floor below because I needed some designs from there.

"Belle!" I heard my name being called and turned around, watching as Liam and Emma walk over to me with smiles on their faces.

"Hey guys." I hugged them both.