Chapter 20 "punishment part I"

Start from the beginning

You put your bag on the table and take a look around the room. You have probably never seen a better study room than this. It is a different matter that you have not seen all the rooms in Jimin's mansion, but you can say that really Jimin's taste is very good.

*Knock knock*

Hearing the knock on the door, you came out of your thoughts and started looking back. Jimin was standing near the door looking at your howling that how much you liked this room. Your expression is clearly telling everything which is roaming in your mind.

"Um If you are tired of staring, then open your bag, you have come here to study, not to take stock of my house...." Jimin made his steps towards you.

"Um ye-yeahhh.." You opened your bag, some books came out of it and a pen also and sat on the chair, on the other hand jimin also took his place on the chair next to you while folding his sleeves.

"Give me your book I'll give you some questions to solve it

"Give me your book I'll give you some questions to solve it...." jimin said.

"But..first you have to explain me how to solve it..." You looked at him.

"I said give me your book... don't creat any moment to punish you...give me fast.." he said without any expression like a rude one.

You gave him your maths book without saying anything, jimin marked some questions from each chapter and gave the book to you.

"Now listen..Whatever questions you can solve out of these, solve them..." He said pointing to book and being silent as if he was in deep thoughts.

"Hm..." You hummed and started solving the questions whatever you do.

After some 25 minutes jimin opened his mouth.

"I haven't asked you to solve all the questions, if you can't solve then don't try to use your pumpkin mind..." Jimin squinted.

He could clearly see that you were having difficulty in solving some questions, perhaps you were not able to do it.

You didn't pay attention to jimin's words and started solving further questions. Jimin was also surprised to see that you are not giving up and trying your best.

All were done except 4 questions, but these four are different from this method.

You thought to yourself, even though Jimin was watching you.

"Whattt???? " He asked.

"Umm... professor...I will not be able to solve these 4 questions, their method is different, will you explain it to me?? " You spoke without hesitation, Jimin was satisfied that you solved all the rest of the questions correctly. Jimin had the same expressions on his face that are on a teacher's face, of pride.

"I will.. You have solved the rest of the questions correctly..." Jimin took the pen from your hands and started writing the rest of the questions on the book.

"Thank you..." You thanked him, and started heading to other 4 questions.

It had been almost 2 hours, you had tried repeatedly solving all the questions given by jimin. Jimin was also relaxed, although it is not necessary that the questions given by Jimin will appear in the exam. This thing definitely came in your mind but you did not have the courage to ask Jimin about anything. If you ask him, either he will push you out, Or he will do the opposite, which actually suits him, he will punish you.

"Umm...ji-jimin um.." You had just said this much that Jimin's slanting eyes fell straight on you.

"Say

"Say..."

"Um n-no-nothing..." You don't have the courage to even make eye contact with him.

"You know very well, I don't listen to half-hearted talk, if you want to say, then say the whole thing...." He said.

"Um.. actually um....Jimin when will your mom dad come?? " You immediately changed your mind.

"Why, and what do you have to do with my mom dad?? " He stood up from his place.

"Nothing.... I-I-I....j-ju...st.." Even before your sentence was completed, Jimin had come so close to you that you were probably scared to even breathe.

"Pick up your stuff and get out of here now..." He shouted on your face.

"J-jimin I...umm...you...you are not feeling well today....Is everything alright ?? " Somehow you got the courage to say that to him.

"I'm alright..." He said holding your hand.

"And yaa...why are you asking this all of sudden ??? " He held your hand in a very bad way.

"Ahhh...ji-jimin it hurts..."

"You cheater...how dare you ..." she said in a hoarsely.

"Ch-che-cheater ??? ...w-what d-do y-you m-mean ??? ..." You had no idea what was going on.

"Actually you need a lot of punishment... am I right??? " He smirked at you, you flinched.

"Wha-what pa-punishment ji-jimin and what a-are y-you ta-talking a-about?? " You gulped.

Jimin grabbed your hand and pulled you towards him very fast, due to which jimin's balance deteriorated and he fell on the ground, he was already holding your hand, so you also fell on him. This was so much awkward moment.

You suddenly felt shy and started struggling to move away from him but he didn't want that maybe cause he never left your hand. He is so much close to you ...your heavy breathe touching his chest..because two buttons of his shirt were left open due to which his chest was fully revealed.

"You need punishment, don't you???.." He smirked as soon as he realised that you staring at his chest without blink.

*To be continued*

Maybe you enjoyed it ...Friends, my exams are going on now, so I am updating with a little delay, I am sure you guys will support me and get excited for the next chapter.
Thank you for all heart 💜🫰🏻

💜Borahae Army💜