Bruges, Belgium (Friday, May 24th, 2019)

Ashton placed a hand on his hip as he clenched his jaw. He looked down at his boyfriend with glaring green eyes. "They're only three! The doctor said they're learning through senses and exploring, they've been on this freaking bus for three days straight!"

Calum stopped bouncing Bella on his knees. "You need to calm the fuck down."

Michael laughed from the opposite seat. Luke was in-between his spread legs, his thumb scrolling through his Twitter feed.

Ash sent a glare, this time at the leisured couple. "When we agreed to bring Ivona and Bella on tour, we said they'd grow up like normal three-year-olds!" He picked up Ivona, her once brown curls were dyed a dark purple, her chubby cheeks a blushing shade of red. "Does this look normal?"

"She looks so punk rock," Calum answered. He placed the blonde twin on the ground once more, making sure she made it safely onto the soft rug below her knobby knees. Bella went back to trying to climb back on the couch towards her father.

Ashton rolled his eyes, "They're supposed to have familiar adults around them, not twenty-two thousand screaming girls every night!"

He turned around in a huff, going to the back lounge to place Ivona down for her nap first. He placed her down softly in her traveling crib, he made sure the blankets were cushioned around her tightly against the bus hit any bumps.

"Is he done-?" Luke began to ask before the man came back.

"Also, they're supposed to start to develop friendships with other toddlers! Not a bunch of sweaty punk rockers!" Ashton picked up Bella. Her blonde hair was in a lopsided pony tail on the top of her tan head. She was pouting from being lifted up, her arms flailing in the air. He brought her to the back lounge, placing her in her own traveling crib a few inches from Ivona.

He leant down to kiss Bella's head as she made herself comfortable in her pen. She was much like Michael, she loved sleep and would use any opportunity to rest her eyes. He moved over to Ivona, but she pointed to the number three on the side of the pen. "Three!" She exclaimed before pointing at herself.

Ash smiled, his dimpled poking out through his cheeks. "Good job, Baby. You are three!"

Ivona smiled, her hazel eyes blinking. "I don't like nap." She crossed her arms over her All Time Low band tee, Ashton didn't even know they made band tees that small until Calum came home with dozens.

He let out a deep sigh, knowing he'd have to go through this argument with a three-year-old once again.

Luke sat up in his seat, brushing Michael's arms off of his body. "Is Ash gonna be like that the entire three months?" He pulled down the tight black jeans that were uncomfortably rising upon his thighs.

Calum smiled. "You know him, he didn't even let me hold them for, like, six months. And they have half my genetics!"

"Last night, I was sitting next to him after the show, and he was on his phone reading a 'Child Development Tracker' website obsessively," Michael said.

Calum and Luke both let out a laugh. "I love him to death," Cal said, "But, those girls are his princesses."

Ashton patted pack Ivona's hair, running his fingers through the tangled curl. He had no idea how to take care of such long hair. It was matted and split ends filled every string of hair. His younger sister constantly yelled at him for their poor hair care.

Her eyes were blinking back slowly as she pretended she wasn't tired. While Bella looked much like Ashton, Ivona was more of a mixture. Her magenta hair laid upon her bony, broad shoulders. She had high cheekbones, much like Ash, but her chubby cheeks radiated the biggest grin, like Cal.

He headed back to the main area, closing the lounge door soundly. "I hate all of you." Ashton plopped next to his lover, crossing his arms over his chest and jutting out his bottom lip in a pout.

"No, hate is a strong word. Don't use that within fifty feet of the girls." Michael's sarcasm radiated like the afternoon sun.

Ash flipped him off. He could barely handle three days of touring, he didn't know why he thought he could handle three months.

(a/n) so hi. welcome back. this is an introduction, i promise you all the other chapters are going to be much longer.

ashton and calum had their two girls, bella (named after babyboyluke, thanks for always making me smile with your comments) and ivona (named after hemmford, you suck ass but i love you). the twins are now three as they explore the world during the summer for the first time on michael's tour.