And done with these stupid tears , and done with this life of mine. And done with these nightmares , like why do i even have to cry over things i see in my dreams ,they aren't even dreams actually they are my past . They are my reality!! Everything has already happened in past but still i cry if i see them. It's so so so STUPID OF ME TO DO THAT EVERYTIME!!

AND YES I WAS AVOIDING U BECAUSE I REALLY DIDN'T WANTED TO DISTURB UR TIME WITH YOUR FAMILY.

I WANTED TO KEEP MY PATHETIC AURA AWAY FROM U AMD YOUR FAMILY!!!..

AND WHY DO U EVEN CARE NOW?

WHY DO U ASK ME IF AM OK OR NOT ?

WHY DO U HAVE TO DO THAT?

WHY DO U HAVE TO MAKE ME CRY LIKE THAT AGAIN AND AGAIN?

IF U WANT AN HONEST ANSWER

NO!! NEVER! 

I AM NOT FINE!! I WAS NEVER FINE SINCE I WAS LEFT ALONE IN THIS WORLD !

I KEEP ON CRYING AND CRYING FOR HOURS WITHOUT ANY FUCKING REASON!!!!

And. Please!!!
I beg u ! Don't ask me this , don't ask me if am fine or not because when ever u do that i feel like crying again

BECAUSE NO ONE EVER DID THIS FOR ME? NO ONE ASKED ME IF I AM FINE!!

AND PLEASE DON'T DO THAT ! DON'T!

SHE CRIED LOUDLY AND RAN DOWNSTAIRS TO HER ROOM AND ENDED UP SHIFTING.

As soon as she found herself shifting she immediately locked the door , she held her teddy close and began crying like no tomorrow...!

Here in the room upstairs...
The injured man was left dumbfounded , her words had so much pain in them . She cried infront of him not even knowing that she said way too much infront of him.
Her incomplete words left taehyung in a puzzle which was clearly impossible for him to solve on his own , without her help ......

The whole night taehyung kept thinking about y/n and her crying face kept roaming inside his head.
Her incomplete words kept ringing in his mind making him feel uneasy and inpatient.

What nightmares?

Why did she call herself pathetic??

What dreams?

What past???

These questions didn't let the young man sleep that night...  He didn't go behind her because he got a certain idea from her words that she needed time , she needed some time alone .

Whereas the hybrid ended up passing out in her hybrid form because of all the exaustion of last two days.

.

.

.

.

The next morning came....
It was 8am , taehyung was done with his morning routine and changing his clothes. He was just sitting on his bed waiting for y/n . He knows that y/n will never let him be hungry. Even if when she wasn't talking to him she still cooked for him.
These was never a single day when y/n forgot to make him food.

Here,
Y/n was done cooking his breakfast...
But she didn't had the courage to go and face him after last night's incident....
She yelled at him for no reason, she is the one who is pathetic , he was only trying to make her feel better and she just behaved like a bitch to him..