10.★The Eye Catching Candy★

Start from the beginning

"........ I was not myself that night. Hope you will understand me. I have a family you know. It was highly inappropriate of me to force myself on you even though it was just a kiss. I m really sorry." Jin clutched at the wash cloth in his hands that his knuckles turned white.

"N-no you didn't f-force yourself on me. D-dont say that. It's alright. And-and I am sorry myself too for behaving inappropriately." Jin bowed at Namjoon and quickly pulled the trolley out of the room. His eyes stung red but he bit his lips not to cry while being on duty.

Even though the male didn't utter the word 'mistake' Namjoon clearly enlightened him that it was indeed one.

It was just a kiss....

_____________________________________

Jin blinked his eyes when Jimin sat down at the dining chair looking and scanning all the dishes. He discreetly wiped his eyes without Jimin nor his bodyguard noticing.

"Where is the steak?" Jimin asked opening the lids of each dishes.

"Here master Jimin." Jin quickly opened a particular lid and showed it to Jimin. The latter cut a piece from the juicy steak and ate it. The piece melting in his mouth with the burst of flavours. Jin looked at Jimin curiously. He loved it when the younger enjoyed his meal even though Jimin never appreciated him. At the end of the day Jimin would tell him to prepare foods that he wants to eat. And Jin doesn't know why he becomes so excited to cook for Jimin.

Jungkook also had filled his plates with breakfast. He just loved Jin's cooking. It was always delicious.

"H-how is the steak master Jimin?" Jin asked carefully as Jimin was about to go after the breakfast.

"It was okay." Jimin practically throw the towel he used towards Jin who caught it in his hands. Jungkook shook his head at how Jimin was walking away clicking his heel boots on the floor.

"It was delicious Jin. Just like every day." Jin gently smiled at the male and watched Jungkook following Jimin out.

He kept the dirty dishes on to the trolley and now waited for the other two people to show up on the table.

Just when he was thinking about them both Namjoon and his wife arrived at the table taking their seats.

Jin only looked at the ground like he was to supposed to do as a maid in the first place. But it was his mistake that he raised his head without knowing the consequences.

Just like every times. His heart thumped with the presence of Kim Namjoon. But he simply started serving them like a robot.

"Who told you to prepare this beef steak?" Irene looked at the particular dish with a disgusted face.

"It was master Jimin Mrs. Kim."

"You are not his mother to cook him whatever he tells you." She said with her clenched fist.

"He is doing what you should have been doing for my son. It's parents duty to fulfill their children's wish. His mother can't even flip an egg on the pan so that's why he is asking the maid for his favorite dish. Can't you understand that?"