I Need You Girl

"What lame excuses...," Jieun lied on her bed after showering while thinking of Suho's explaination.

Then she took her phone and scrolled down her contact list. She stopped as soon as she saw Minwoo's name. She kept having fickle mind on whether to call Minwoo or not. After thinking for a while, she decided to call him, just to ask how was he feeling after the punch. She tried calling but she can't get through.

On the other hand, Minwoo too was trying to call Jieun at the same but couldn't get through.

"I hope she's okay," Minwoo thought of Jieun.

Then he put some ointment on one of his cheeks that was being punched by Suho.

=======

The next morning, Jieun went out for work early. Since she was an hour early, she decided to head to the cafe to have a coffee and light breakfast. She was munching her toast bread when someone scooted over to the seat in front of her. She looked up and saw Minwoo gave a small smile with a tray of food on his hands.

"Minwoo..?" Jieun looked surprised.

"Can I join you for breakfast?" Minwoo asked her.

"Hmm..sure," She let him.

"So what time did you get home yesterday?" Minwoo questioned her.

"Quite late..But before 12AM," She recalled the time.

"Did he do anything to you?" Minwoo gave a sharp look.

"Umm..no..We just had slight argument that's all," Jieun did not want to worry him.

"Are you sure?" Minwoo did not look convinced.

Jieun nodded and decided to change topic about him instead,"So is your bruise on your lips okay?"

"Yeah. Not that painful anyways," Minwoo acted tough.

"Sorry about yesterday night. I don't know why he have to do that to you," Jieun apologised while feeling frustrated about yesterday's night.

"If I'm Suho..I'll do that too," Minwoo told her.

Upon hearing that, she stopped eating and looked at him. He then looked you in the eyes. Both of you looked at each other for a few seconds until there's a phonecall from unknown number.

She picked up the call and answered,"Hello?"

"Hello babe~Good morning. I'm sure you know why I'm calling you..,"Jay's voice echoed through the call.

Jieun's eyes then looked panic and stood up to go to the corner to talk to Jay privately. Minwoo seemed curious and slowly walked over to where she was. He eavesdroped while she talked to Jay.