IU (Lee Ji Eun) & No Min Woo

Lee Ji Eun - IU

======================

"Ji Eun~ Hurry up! Your friend has come!" Ji Eun's mom called her from the living room.

"Coming mom!" Ji Eun called back while struggling with her uniform.

She looked into the mirror to have the final touch.

"Make-up's done...uniform okay..Bag checked! " Ji Eun smiled to herself, feeling satisfied.

"Ji Eun~," Her mom called again.

"Coming!" Ji Eun picked up her bag and rushed down the stairs and went into the living room.

She saw her bestfriend already sitting and looking at the mirror anxiously. She smiled and walked quietly towards her bestfriend.

"Boo! " She gave her bestfriend a surprise.

Her bestfriend jumped a little out of fright and calm down. Her bestfriend looked behind and saw Ji Eun grinned and chuckled,

"Yah! Don't do that! You know that I can be easily frighten..," Her bestfriend lightly scolded her.

"Aigooo~ How can you be easily frighten? You're a guy for goodness sake!" Ji Eun sat beside him and nudged his shoulder.

"I'm different okay! Hmph!" He turned his head and pretended to get upset.

Ji Eun rolled her eyes and consoled him. She giggled at his attitude and put her hands on his shoulders.

"Min Woo ah~ Minhae..I promise I won't do it again," Ji Eun apologised and rested her head on his left shoulder.

He turned his head to his left and looked at her. *She sounded sincere* He thought. Ji Eun gave him a sad but cute face and he easily forgave her.

"Promise?" Min Woo said while putting out his pinky finger towards her.

"Promise," She smiled and laced her pinky finger with his.

"Ji Eun-ah, ask Min Woo to eat breakfast together with us before going to school," Her mom called from the kitchen.

"Ye, mom!" She responded.

Ji Eun grabbed his arm and pulled him towards the breakfast table. Both of them sat side by side and ate the delicious breakfast made by Ji Eun's mom. After breakfast is done, they both went to school, holding hands naturally. They joked around and teased each other whenever possible.

======================================

Ji Eun and Min Woo had been friends since middle school. Min Woo had always been the center of bully because of his girlish attitude. And whenever he was being bullied, Ji Eun will be there to protect him and scold the bullies for him. Sometimes, he felt that he was a burden to Ji Eun but she never thought that way as she believes that friends should stood by each other. 

======================================

Ji Eun looked at Min Woo who was grinning to himself.

"Yah, why are you grinning to yourself?" Ji Eun asked and poked his arm.

"Wae? Can't I smile?" He asked.

"You were smiling out of nowhere...," Ji Eun mumbled.

Once they reached school, one of their friends greeted them happily.

"Good morning my lovely friends~," She smiled and hugged the both of them.

"Good morning, Ji yeon ah," Ji Eun hugged back and smiled.