Friend zone

One day, Jieun decided to go to Boyfriend's dorm. Youngmin had invited her the other day when they met at the supermarket. She did not even tell Suho that she will be going somewhere even though Suho had tell her to ask for permission if she wanted to go out. Along the way, she walked towards the dorm, somehow feeling slightly nervous and excited. She then looked down to what she had brought for the guys as a token of appreciation. As soon as she arrived their door step, she breathed in deeply and was about to press the doorbell when someone called her from behind.

"Can I help you?" Minwoo asked without knowing it was her.

Minwoo walked towards her and turned to her, looking rather surprised to see her on his door step. Jieun aka Naeun pulled down her thick scraf to speak and said,"Hi. Your friend invited me here so I thought of visiting your dorm."

Minwoo remembered that day and facepalmed. He then said,"I think you're mistaken. He was just joking-"

Just then, the door opened and Youngmin and Kwangmin welcomed them with a wide smile. Youngmin then pulled Jieun to their living room while Kwangmin said,"You okay?"

"...Something doesn't feel right...," Minwoo muttered.

"Well, whatever it is..let's just have fun today. Youngmin had made a feast just for her. So let's not ruin that,shall we?" Kwangmin asked as a favor as this is the first time his twin brother had cooked.

Minwoo walked in, followed by Kwangmin. All day, Jieun had laughs and somehow felt more happy than she was with Suho. Jieun then offered herself to clean the dishes after their dinner. While washing the dishes, she was still on smiles. The rest of the guys were hanging around in the living room. Minwoo who got curious about this "Naeun" decided to watch her from behind while drinking his glass of water.

*I'm really positive she's Jieun...but why did she call herself Naeun..? And why did she act like she doesn't know me..?* Minwoo was in deep thought.

But as soon as "Naeun" turned around to grab a clean cloth to wipe the plates, he pretended to look somewhere and looked busy. She saw him but did not call his name. Instead she continued with her task. Minwoo carefully approached her and stood beside her.

"..Let me help you wipe those," Minwoo offered to help her.

"Thanks," She smiled which made her dimples shown.

While he wiped the plates, he seemed to want to say something to her but couldn't.

"Thank you for having me here," She suddenly broke the silence.

"No problem..," Minwoo said.

"Eventhough we just met at the supermarket for the first time. Do you guys normally invite girls that way?" She joked.

"Normally no. You're the second person to come to our house," Minwoo said.

"Really? I bet the first is your girlfriend. Jieun's her name?" She asked.

"...Uh...yeah...," Minwoo briefly answered and continued,"Can I ask you a question?"

She nodded and Minwoo asked cautiously,"Is Naeun your real name?"

"Yeah...well...that's what my boyfriend told me after I woke up from coma," She told him.

"...Coma..?" Minwoo stopped wiping and turned to her.

"I was hit by a car which caused me to lost some of my memories. I don't know the real reason why I was in an accident. But I was glad that my boyfriend still stood by my side even though I had this awful scar on my arm," She told him while showing her scar.

As she was showing, he widened his eyes in shock. The birthmark above the scar looked exactly like Jieun's. She then covered her scar with her long sleeve and continued wiping the plates.

"Is...your boyfriend..named..Suho?" Minwoo asked for confirmation.

Before she could answer, her phone rang. She looked thrilled to receive that call and quickly pick up.

"Chagiya~♡," She sounded excited.

"Where are you? I called our house and it left a voice mail," Suho sounded worried through the phonecall.

"Mian. I was just visiting my friend's house. They invited me for special dinner. Are you done with work?" She asked.

"Friend? Dugu?" Suho found it suspicious.

"Just friends that I met in the supermarket that day-," She told him.

"I am going to pick you up. Where are you at?" Suho sounded panic.

"Are you okay? I can go home by myself. I can just go back by bus," She said.

Minwoo watched her conversation with her boyfriend. After a few minutes, she hung up and turned to face the sink. She continued to wipe the leftover plates quickly.

"Are you in a hurry to go home?" Minwoo asked.

"Uh yeah. My boyfriend seemed worried that I did not inform him that I'll be going somewhere today," She put away the cloth and washed her hands.

"Do you want me to drive you home? It'd be much faster that way," Minwoo suggested.

"It's okay. I can take bus home. I'll say goodbye to the others before I'll go," She hurriedly grabbed her coat and said her goodbyes to the rest.

After that, she said thanks to Minwoo and rushed off. After she left, Minwoo decided to take his car to take her home and at the same time find something about her. He zoomed off and saw she was still waiting for the bus. He honked and asked,"C'mon. I'll take you home. It's much faster."

Luckily, he wore a mask to cover his bottom face which made him unrecognisable. She looked at her watch and quickly took his car.

"Thanks," Jieun aka Naeun said while buckling her seatbelt.

"So where is your house?" Minwoo asked while driving off.

She told him the address and he followed his GPS. As soon as they reached the place, she sighed a sigh of relief.

"Just in time before he reached home. Thank you Minwoo shii," She smiled towards him.

"You're welcome," Minwoo stepped out from his car and watched her walking towards her doorstep.

She was about to walk in when a guy came rushing towards her with an embrace. Minwoo watched them with curiosity and was surprised to see his side view.

*Suho..?!* Minwoo frowned.

"Chagiya, I'm glad you're back safely," Suho looked worried.

"...Umm..I was just visiting a friend..There's nothing to be worried about. Besides my friend sent me home," She looked confused by his action.

"Your friend?" Suho let go of his embrace and turned to where she smiled at.

He was taken aback and swallowed hard to see Minwoo standing there. Minwoo had his hands in his side pockets with his eyes fixed on them. They stared at each other for a very long time.