Jiyeon's Control

The following days, Jiyeon kept linking arms with Suho. Jiyeon was not quite liken by EXO-K members due to her arrogance and demands.

"Sehun shii, can you please buy me and Suho oppa a bottle of water?" Jiyeon ordered.

"I'm sorry but I have class in 10 minutes," Sehun told her.

"Uh..excuse me? What did you say?" Jiyeon started to get angry.

"He's going to be late for class if he went to buy those water bottles at the cafeteria," Kai spoke up for Sehun.

"Where's your class again?" Jiyeon rolled her eyes.

"B1-8," Sehun said.

"Isn't that nearest to the cafeteria?" She tapped her shoes while folding her arms across.

Suho who stood beside her, asked her to stop but she insisted on the drinks. Kai who was patient from the moment Suho and her together, was about to burst.

"Yah! Listen up! I've had enough of your stupid demands! We're not your slaves! If you really need that badly, go and buy it yourselves!" Kai burst out in anger.

Jiyeon who was getting scolded from Kai, got shocked and slowly getting embarrassed as all eyes were on them both.

*You dare to embarrass me in front of all these people?!* She gritted her teeth and clenched her fist.

Suddenly, fake tears started to roll down her cheeks which made the EXO-K members and the crowd taken aback. She sniffled and whined to Suho,"Suho oppa, I just a bottle of watee and he scolded me.."

The crowd whispered to one another while pointing at Kai. Kai looked around and swallowed hard. The EXO-K members turned to Suho for help. Suho did not what to do and just swallowed hard after he thought hard about Jiyeon.

=============

"One last thing..if one of your members did something that embarrass me, you should stood up for me regardless.."

==============

Suho bit his lips at the current situation and came up with a decision. He closed his eyes to avoid eye contact with his members.

"Kai ah, you shouldn't scold her in front of people. She...did not do anything wrong. She's just thirsty," Suho backed Jiyeon which left the EXO-K members dumbfounded.

"B..bwoh?" Kai raised his eyebrow, did not believe that Suho actually said that.

Kai held it in. Then Suho's eyes made eye contact with Kai's. Then, Kai's eyes shifted to Jiyeon and saw her giving him a small smirk.

"Fine. Do whatever you want. I outta here," Kai stormed off, leaving the area.

"Kai ah!" Chanyeol called him out but Kai didn't stop.

The EXO-K members looked at one another, then to Suho. Suho felt guilty and did not dare face the guys. Just then, the school bell rang.

"Suho hyung, we'll head to class first," Baekhyun put his arm on Suho'd shoulder.

"Don't worry about Kai. We'll figure something out," Chanyeol reassured him.

"Guys, lets go or we'll be late for class," D.O said.

The EXO-K members left as well as the crowd. Jiyeon felt satisfied and flashed a smile to him.

"Oppa, kaja," Jiyeon smiled.

"Oh..," Suho still felt guilty despite the fact his members had reassured him.

=====================

During physical education, everyone had gathered at the gym. The teacher blew his whistle and they started their warm ups.

"Now I want everyone to run 4 laps around the school, starting from now!" He blew the whistle and the students ran.

"Jieun ah, do you want to go shopping later after school?" Minwoo asked her while jogged.

"I can't. I have extra class after school," Jieun told him.

"Oh..tomorrow?" He asked.

"We'll see," Jieun said while jogging a step ahead of him.

*Is she still mad at me for lying to her about myself?* Minwoo stopped while watching her jogged.

"Minwoo! Don't stop! Run!" The teacher blew the whistle near at his ear which gave him a shock.

"Yeowch! You don't have to blow the whistle near my ear... I think my ear drum just burst because of that..," Minwoo complained while rubbing his ear.

"Quit complaining! If you don't continue to run, I'll -," Before the whistle could whistle again at his ear, Minwoo hurriedly ran away from the teacher.

While Jieun was running, she saw Jiyeon sticking with Suho. Jieun just rolled her eyes and ran past them. Jiyeon saw her and said aloud," ERM! Don't I look sexier than HER, Suho oppa?"

"Dugu?" Suho asked.

"Who else..if not the one in front of us," Jiyeon talked about Jieun.

Jieun tried to hold it in but Jiyeon kept critising her. Jieun turned around and said angrily," What exactly do you want?"

"Suho oppa, did I say that I want anything from her?" Jiyeon looked at Suho lovingly.

Suho avoided eye contact with Jieun and shooked his head. Jiyeon asked Suho to buy a water bottle for her. When Suho left, Jiyeon walked towards her and smug while pushing her which she almost fall down," If I want something from you, what are you going to do about it?"

Jieun regained her balance but Jiyeon kept pushing her to the back till Jieun lose her patience. Along the way, Minwoo who just reached to where Jieun and Jiyeon were, saw Jieun being pushed. He rushed and stopped Jiyeon's hands.

"What are you doing to her?" Minwoo grabbed her hand firmly.

Jiyeon tried to struggle to free from his grip.

"Before you mess with Jieun, you better mess with me first," Minwoo said firmly to Jiyeon and slowly let her wrist go.

Jiyeon rubbed her wrist while Minwoo went to Jieun to see if she's ok. Then, Minwoo walked to Jiyeon and pushed her lightly,"If you ever did that to her again, I swear I'll never let you go, understood?"

Jiyeon swallowed hard and her eyes shifted to Jieun with disgust. Just then, she saw Suho running towards them. She pretended to fall and hurt herself. Jieun and Minwoo were surprised by her action. Suho saw Jiyeon on the ground and quickly went to her aid,"Jiyeon ah, gwenchana?"

"Oppa, they pushed me and I got hurt," Jiyeon tried to be self-pity.

Suho helped her up and confronted Minwoo,"Yah, did you not learn that it's not nice to hurt a girl? Some man you are."

"Bwoh?!" Minwoo looked at Suho with disbelief.

Suho took care of Jiyeon and asked,"Can you continue running?"

Jiyeon shooked her head. Suho squatted down and said,"Here. Let me piggyback you."

Jiyeon was happy inside and led him piggyback her. Suho stood up and started to run. Jiyeon looked at both of Jieun and Minwoo and said while sticking out her tongue,"Bye."

====================

Hai people! I wanna say Salam Aidiladha to all muslim people & have a good day ahead :D

Btw, thank you for supporting this story ^^