Min Woo's half transformation

After that 1 week, Min Woo had transformed to a most gorgeous guy that every girl would love to see. Even Ji Eun was surprised to see his transformation. Min Woo had came to her house to ask about her opinion.

"So what do you think?" Min Woo asked with wide arms.

Ji Eun was in awed and couldn't utter a word. Her mom who was coming down the stairs to see who's at the door was surprised to see who was he.

"Excuse me..but do I know who you are?" Her mom asked while looking at him.

"Ajumeoni! It's me, your sweet Min Woo!" Min Woo smiled widely.

"Min Woo? Jeongmal?" Her mom looked at him in amazement.

He nodded while smiling widely.

"Ji Eun ah.. what happened to the gentle Min Woo," Her mom asked.

"Don't worry umma. This is for a short while," Ji Eun rest assured her mom.

"Ajumeoni, you prefer the old me? Don't I look great now?" Min Woo asked,pouted.

"You looked totally different than your usual self...but I prefer this than the gentle Min Woo. Look so manly," Her mom smiled.

"I looked handsome right?" Min Woo wriggled his eyebrows with satisfaction.

Her mom gave a thumbs up and smiled.

"Yah, Ji Eun. Why didn't you say anything?" Min Woo nudged her.

"She's just amazed at how handsome you look," Her mom smiled.

"Don't tell me you've fallen for me?" Min Woo pretended to get shocked.

"Bwoh? Aniyo!" Ji Eun quickly said.

She could feel that her heart was beating fast. She touched her heart and it was thumping usually fast. But by looking at her bestfriend, he's just the usual Min Woo except he had transformed into a totally different person today.

"Ji Eun ah, can I ask a favour?" Min Woo asked her.

"What is it?" Ji Eun asked.

He pulled Ji Eun away from her mom and talked softly to her.

"Pretend to be my girlfriend today," He said.

"Bwoh?!" Ji Eun widened her eyes.

"What happened, Ji Eun ah?" Her mom asked.

"Please just for today," He pouted.

"But why? I mean your parents had already set you up with a girl for you,"Ji Eun emphasised.

"Please. I heard that she's not my kind of girl that I want," Min Woo told her.

"But...your parents would know that you and I were just faking it ," Ji Eun told him.

"Do you want me to get married to a girl that I'm not interested in?" Min Woo asked.

"No..but..Wait. Married?" Ji Eun glanced at him.

"Married as in live with the girl forever," Min Woo said.

"Why would get married with her? I mean its only the first meeting...right?" She peered over to him.

"Well..its like you don't know my parents. Once they like the girl, they will get me to marry the girl of their choice," Min Woo told her.

"W..ow..," That's all Ji Eun can say.

"So are you going to help me or not?" Min Woo asked her again.

"Umm...Okay...but not on the married part...," Ji Eun pointed out.

"Why? If we are fated, we can get married," Min Woo smirked.

"Yah, FYI. I want to get married of my choice and we are still schooling," She showed a 'DUH' face.

"Of your choice huh? You mean Suho?" Min Woo glanced at her.

"No. What makes you think it's him?" Ji Eun eyed him.

"Well..I don't know...He seemed to be interested in you," Min Woo shrugged.

"Well...I'm not the least interested," Ji Eun turned her back against him.

"Who knows. Yah, Ji Eun ah, can I have my breakfast at your house? I'm super hungry," Min Woo rubbed his tummy.

"Help yourself while I get ready for school," Ji Eun told him.

"Take your time so that I can enjoy my breakfast!" Min Woo said.

======================================================

After breakfast, they went off to school. While they were walking to school, every girl who past by looked at their direction, awed. They overheard their conversation.

"Yah, look at that gorgeous guy!!"

"Where do you think he's from??"

"He's soooo cuteeee!!!

Min Woo just smiled happily hearing all that and chuckled. Ji Eun saw that her bestfriend is enjoying the compliments and nudged him.

"Enjoying those compliments eh?' Ji Eun asked.

"It's my very first compliment okay," Min Woo bragged.

"Well..you do look good anyway," Ji Eun complimented.

"See. Even you say so," He said.

Once they reached the school's entrance, his presence caught more attention and everyone admired him. One of the girls bravely approached him and asked,"Umm..hi. Are you new here?"

Min Woo looked at the girl with a confused look, then he turned his head towards Ji Eun.

"Umm..he's actually..," Before she replied her question, someone called Ji Eun's name across the hallway.

"Ji Eun ah!" Suho and his members came over and waved.

"Ah! Suho oppa!" The girls were surprised by his presence and greet cheerfully.

Suho looked over to the guy beside Ji Eun and raised his eyebrow.

"Ji Eun ah, who is this?" Suho asked.

"Umm...this is Min Woo," Ji Eun told them.

"Min Woo..? Are you knew here?" One of his members,Luhan asked.

Min Woo just snickered when hearing that. 

"It's actually Min Woo that everyone knows...," She gave a little act on what Min Woo actually like.

"That Min Woo?! Are you like serious?!" Baekhyun looked shocked while scanning him from bottom to top.

Min Woo was just about to boast while adjusting his clothes when the members laughed.

"Yah! I can't believe she said that its that Min Woo," They laughed.

"Like seriously?! He's way tooooo gay to be like this dude," Luhan laughed and pointed to Min Woo.

Upon hearing that, Min Woo wanted to gave them a punch but Ji Eun prevented him from doing so. Min Woo rolled his eyes and turned the other way. Suho just observed his action and was curious about Min Woo. Suddenly the bell rang and its time for class.

"Ji Eun ah, lets go to class. I feel so hot here," Min Woo grabbed her wrist and pulled her away from them.

Ji Eun followed him while Suho watched them go. 

===========================================

Hai guys!!

Sorry but I got to delete the first one cos I think its a bit out of the story...

But I recreated this and editted to make it better.. So what you guys think?