School Reunion

Jay Park explained everything and Minwoo looked at him with utterly shocked. Before he could finish his last sentence, Minwoo grabbed his collar and gritted his teeth and said,"Why you animal?!!!?!"

Jay just snickered and looked at him while saying,"It's too late. She lost EVERYTHING. It's her fault for leaving the house..It's surprising that she didn't tell...considering you're her "BEST FRIEND..."

Then he paused and corrected himself,"Oh right..My mistake..her EX-best friend..."

Minwoo's face changed and his grip towards his collar was not as tight as just now. Jay took the opportunity to pushed his hand away and adjusted his collar. He then dusted off his clothes and scoffed,"I'll tell you something..you have been out of her life ages ago. Those times she needed her best friend the most, didn't even fly down to see her. Now you're here, provoking me just to show that you care about her? Puh-lease!"

Minwoo heard that and he clenched his fist. He wanted to throw a punch at him but he held back. He saw Jay walking towards the mansion haughtily.

======

Minwoo walked down the streets, stoning without looking to where he was going. Without he knowing, he bumped into Jieun who was on the phone. But Minwoo did not stop. He just walked past her, still daydreaming. Jieun noticed him and called him out.

"Minwoo ah," Jieun called his name out while turning her head back.

Minwoo turned his head back and slightly surprised to see her. Jieun walked towards him and asked,"Are you okay?"

"Uh...yeah..," Minwoo scratched the back of his head and gave a small smile.

"You sure?" Jieun asked as she saw the his worried look.

"Yeah...," Minwoo answered with a more sincere smile.

Then he looked at her outfit from bottom to top and asked,"Where are you going?"

"Just need to go somewhere..," Jieun said.

"Somewhere? Where to?" Minwoo raised an eyebrow.

"There's a school reunion remember?" Jieun said.

"Reunion?" Minwoo even more confused.

She nodded and asked,"Didn't you get RSVP in FB?"

Minwoo took out his phone and went into his FB. He received a notification and clicked it. It brought him to the RSVP that she mentioned. Without hesitation, he clicked agree and looked at her with a smile. He then grabbed her hand and suddenly dragged her somewhere.

"Yah, where are you taking me? The school reunion is that way," Jieun pointed out.

"I know. But I want to take you somewhere before we go there. Just follow my lead," Minwoo confidently led her and they reached a clothing branded store.

They walked in and Jieun was amazed by the beautiful dresses and men's wear in the display. He let her hand go and said,"Go ahead and choose a dress."

Jieun turned to Minwoo and asked,"Wae?"

"To change your dress. The dress that you wore now was not suitable for the reunion. Believe me," Minwoo said.

Jieun looked around at the clothes in the store and was undecided which to try on. Seeing her having difficulty, he walked to some clothes that he had been eyeing on. He grabbed a few and handed over to the salesgirl.

"Can you please lead her to the fitting room to try these on?" Minwoo asked a favor.

"Sure sir," The salesgirl smiled and looked at Jieun and lead her the way.

Minwoo sat in front of the fitting room and waited. A few seconds later, Jieun came out and Minwoo looked at the dress worn by her.

"Doesn't seem to complement you..No..," He shooked his head and asked her to change to another dress.

Jieun came out of the fitting room several times till the last dress. Before she came out, she looked at the mirror and sighed,"Hope this will be the last dress that I'm trying.."

She came out and unveiled the last dress. Minwoo was looking at his phone when Jieun called his name. He looked up and widened his eyes. He looked from bottom to top and was amazed by the lace dress.

"So what do you think? Just say yes to this dress please. I'm getting tired of changing for many times..," Jieun pleaded.

Minwoo gave a thumbs up and said to the salesgirl,"We'll take it."

After he paid for the dress, he decided to bring her to the hairdresser/makeup and buy her new heels and some accessories. After the overall makeup, Minwoo felt satisfied by her new look.

"Minwoo ah, won't this be too over..? I mean it's just a school reunion..," Jieun looked at herself on the window of one of the shops down the street.

"Trust me. They will wear more extravagant than us," Minwoo reassured her.

"You sure?" Jieun sounded worried.

Just then, a white limo pulled over and she turned around, amazed.

"Shall we go?" Minwoo smiled while opening a door to her.