Mr Oh's son

After that, they decided to go home together, hand in hand. They looked at each other, giggling. Minwoo saw a shop selling accessories and wanted to go in. They browsed the shop. Jieun went to look through her favourite accessories - bracelets while Minwoo went to look through some rings. Just then, he saw couple rings on the shelves. He approached them and was fascinated by them.

"Evening sir. Are you looking for a couple ring that suited for you and your girlfriend?" The salesperson asked.

"Oh..," Minwoo nodded.

"May I know how's your girlfriend like?" She asked.

"She's pretty and her smile's sweet," Minwoo looked at Jieun who was busy trying out the bracelets.

The salesperson looked at Minwoo's eye direction and knew who his girlfriend was. The salesperson went to choose something simple yet pretty couple ring.

"Here. I think this couple ring will look perfectly good on the both of you," The salesperson gave them to him.

Minwoo took it from the salesperson and was all smiles. He went to the cashier and asked if they can wrote his name and Jieun's name on the rings.

"Certainly sir. But it will take 3 days for them to be done. Will that be okay sir?" The cashier asked.

"Sure. I'll pick them up after 3 days. Thanks," Minwoo said.

"Minwoo ah, is this pretty or this pretty?" Jieun called him over.

"Hmm..both are pretty. But I think the one's on the left more suited for you," Minwoo pointed out.

Jieun put back the one that was chosen and bought it. After she paid it, they both walked out of the shop.

"So did you buy anything?" Jieun asked while admiring her bracelet.

"Nope. Nothing's captured my eyes," He lied.

While walking home, Minwoo went to hold her hand. Minwoo saw her smile and he too smiled. When they reached Jieun's house, several bodyguards already waiting for her.

"Miss Jieun, welcome home. Your family is waiting for you at the living room," One of the bodyguards sent the message.

"Jieun ah, I'll see you tomorrow," Minwoo said.

"Ehm. Bye," Jieun waved.

After Minwoo walked off, Jieun went straight to the living room and saw another unfamiliar family sitting in front of her family. Her mother saw her and called her over. Jieun walked over and her mother introduced her to that family.

"Jieun darling. This is Mr Oh, your father's friend. And that is his family, Mrs Oh, his two sons - Junsu & Jay," Her mother told her.

"Annyeonghaseyo," She politely greet them.

"Your daughter is pretty," Mrs Oh complimented.

Jieun's mother smiled proudly and asked Jieun to sit.

"So where do we stop just now?" Her father asked.

"So as I was saying. We would like to match make our son and your daughter," Mr Oh said.

Jieun rounded her eyes as soon as she heard that. She was about to say something when her father interrupted.

"Ehm. Brilliant," Her father agreed.

Jieun looked at her mother for help and her mother whispered to her husband,"Darling, we need to ask her first before we made decision."

Just then, her grandfather came in and all of them stood up to greet him. Her grandfather looked happy to see Mr Oh's family. While her grandfather was busily talking with family's parents, Jieun noticed that Jay kept looking at her which made her rather uncomfortable. Jieun decided to excuse herself to the kitchen to get a glass of water. She leaned herself against the counter and started to think of Mr Oh's family.

"How can they just matchmake me and their son? I barely know him and he looks like some...," She muttered but was heard by someone.

" I Look like some what?" The voice echoed the kitchen.

Jieun froze and her ears twitched.

*Did he heard what I just said about him..?* She gulped and did not dare to turn around.

She heard his footsteps approaching towards her. He stood in front of her and studied her face.

"You're pretty like what my father said,"Jay said.

"What do you want?" Jieun asked.

"I..want..," Jay finished his sentence by pointing at her.

Jieun was about to get away from there when Jay pulled her close to him.

"What are you doing?!" Jieun struggled to get herself free and was cautious that anyone see them so close.

Jay looked at her and gave a sudden kiss on her lips. She looked stunned and froze again. Jay pulled his face away and chuckled at her face.

*Did..Did he just..?!* Jieun swallowed hard and her eyes fixated at his eyes.

Just then, they heard footsteps coming closer to the kitchen. Jieun quickly pushed him away and stood far away from him, pretending to drink mkre water. Jay just chuckled and waited for the person to come in.

"Ah..there you guys are. Jay, your family is about to go off," Jieun's mother said.

"Okay," Jay flashed a smile and went to his family.

Once Jay walked out, her mother saw a worried look from Jieun.

"Jieun are you okay?" Her mother asked.

"Oh..ehm..," She just nodded, still thinking of the kiss.

=====================

Back in her room, she was still thinking of what hee family had talked about and the kiss from Jay. Somehow, he looked familiar upclose. A while later, her phone rang.

"Hello. Minwoo," She answered.

"Hey. What are you doing now?" Minwoo asked.

"Just lying down," She said while sighing.

"Are you okay?" Minwoo asked.

"Just tired," She briefly answered.

"Jieun ah," Minwoo called her name.

"Wae?" She asked.

"I miss you," He said.

"I miss you too," She said to him.

While saying that, she remembered the kiss in the kitchen. Should she tell him about that?