Jiyeon's Boyfriend

Jieun stormed into the cheerleading's room and heard the laughter of Jiyeon's and the other girls'. She opened the door angrily and they stopped laughing when they saw Jieun and Minwoo.

"Omo!! It's Minwoo!!" The girls shrieked excitedly.

"Oh, it's you," Jiyeon stood up as soon as she saw Jieun and haughtily tied her hair.

"Jiyeon ah, I want you to take that back," Jieun said.

"What are you saying?" Jiyeon pretended to not know.

"About those rumours," Jieun pointed out.

"Ah...About you being a...slut..? Those are true right girls? The pictures proof it," Jiyeon sneered while throwing the pictures to her & the girls nodded.

Jieun's face reddened and was about to slap her when someone grabbed her hand. She looked up and did not expect to see him there.

*Suho shii?* Jieun widened her eyes.

"Suho oppa," Jiyeon whined and hugged his arm.

"Suho ah, let go of her hand," Minwoo said sternly.

Suho let go and Jiyeon looked at them with raised eyebrow, feeling satisfied.

"Suho oppa, Jieun tried to hit me," She whined to him.

"...It..'s okay..I'm here," He seemed reluctant to say it.

He turned his head to Jieun and wanted to say something but he couldn't say it.

"Jiyeon ah, luckily your boyfriend is here," Her friends said with relief.

"Boy...friend..?" Jieun muttered.

"Jieun shii, you should...know your place..You..," Suho choked as he unable to say any hurtful words towards Jieun.

Jiyeon smirked and cleared her throat. She linked arms with him to show her. She helped him to continue.

"YOU should leave this school cos you are such a disgrace! Oh anyways, Suho oppa is my boyfriend from now on. Right, oppa?" Jiyeon turned to him sweetly.

Suho did not answer but keep looking at Jieun. Jiyeon nudged him and he stopped dazing. He nodded unwillingly and saw Jieun's changed expression. Minwoo was surprised by that and reacted bewildered by his statement.

Minwoo saw her expression and knew that she was hurt.

Suho's eyes met with hers and wanted to say something but Jieun quickly left the place and Minwoo went to catch up with her.

*Jieun shii..Mianhae..* Suho watched her run off.

=====================

Minwoo caught up with her when they were in the school's garden. He grabbed her arm and she stopped her tracks.

"Woonie ah, let go," Jieun sniffled.

"Jieun ah...," Minwoo called her out.

"...I..'m fine.. Just go to your class," Jieun wiped her tears.

Suddenly, Jieun was pulled backwards and landed on his chest.He hugged her tightly and comforted her," I know that you are still hurt from what has been going on. Just cry your heart out so that you feel better."

Upon hearing that, Jieun started to let her tears flow and cried under his arms. Minwoo stroked her back and hugged her with comfort.

After school, Jieun's eyes were puffed due to the crying. She went to her locker and noticed that her locker had been cleaned. She opened it and saw a note.

"I've already replace your old locker with a new one," The note says.

Jieun looked around and tried to find out who did this. Just then, she received a text from Minwoo. She was asked to meet him at the park that they always hang out. She closed her locker and walked out of the school to the park. Meanwhile, Suho took a glimpse of her from the corner. His members were there with him.

"So hyung, is it true you're with Jiyeon now?" D.O asked.

Suho did not answer and just watched Jieun walking off.

Seeing that Suho did not reply to his question, Baekhyun said,"Must be true then."

"Wah...All along I thought hyung likes Jieun..Tsk..unexpectedly..both of you do...look good together," Kai said.

While the members talked about him, he leaned against the wall and thought of the day the argument broke out.

=====================

After Minwoo brought Jieun to someplace, Suho came over and pulled Jiyeon to another place.

"Suho oppa," Jiyeon called him out and wondering why he brought her here.

Suho looked at her angrily and fumed," Why did you do that to her?!"

Jiyeon rolled her eyes without him noticing and straightened her posture.

"...Do what..?" Jiyeon asked.

"Slapping her in front of everybody!" Suho fumed.

Suho let go of his grip and turned his back to her.

"Ah...that..Why? Didn't oppa know that Jieun is not what oppa really thinks?" Jiyeon said.

"I know she isn't like that. You just made that up," Suho firmly defending Jieun.

"You really believe in her? Take a look at this then," Jiyeon showed him the photos taken by Jiyeon in a club that was taken a few years back.

Suho slowly turned around and saw the photos held by Jiyeon. Photos of her and the guys in a club.

"How did you get all of this?" Suho asked her.

"Well...I have my sources..," Jiyeon smirked.

"..I still don't believe this. It must be photoshopped," He tried to deny the photos.

"It's up to oppa to believe them or not. I guess I have to proof the others tomorrow by posting these. I'm sure they will love these," Jiyeon said while keeping the photos.

*!! Posting them to embarrass her?!* Suho looked alerted.

"Wait. Don't. You will just make it worse," Suho firmly grabbed hold of her arm.

"That's what I'm intending to do," Jiyeon casually told him.

"Bwoh?" Suho furrowed his eyebrows.

"Suho oppa, didn't you get why I do all these?" Jiyeon said.

"..Why..?" Suho gulped.

"I want oppa.. I've always like you ever since that day. If I have you, many girls will be jealous of me," Jiyeon said.

"But you do know that love can't be forced... Isn't Jieun your best friend?" Suho asked her.

"I tell you what oppa. I give you till midnight to give me your answer to be my boyfriend. If I didn't receive your answer, that means these photos will be out," Jiyeon threatened.

Just then, her phone rang and she went to pick up her call.

"Looks like I need to go to my cheerleading meeting. I'll see you tomorrow, oppa," She let go of his grip and gave a flying kiss.

"Jiyeon ah, can I ask you a question?" Suho asked.

"..Okay. But make it quick," Jiyeon looked at him.

"Isn't Jieun your best friend? How could you do this to your best friend?" Suho looked into her eyes.

Jiyeon stumped but quickly compose herself. Instead of giving him the answer, she just smiled and walked off.