Suho & Ji yeon

In class, Min Woo was surrounded by girls. The girls seemed excited by his explaination about the recent fashion.

"Well..I bought thisduring my trip to Venice~ It's the latest popular fashion.. You girls like it~? Min Woo boasted about his bag.

"Wah..Min Woo, it is pretty!!!" One of the girls exclaimed.

Yah~ What did I say about my name?" Min Woo lightly slapped her arm.

"Opps! Sorry! I mean Woonie..hehe," The girl giggled.

"That's better," Min Woo smiled.

"Woonie!!! I've got to have this!! Do you have any idea where I can buy this? They asked.

"Sorry girls..but its one and only. They have not released in Korea yet," Min Woo said haughtily.

All the girls seemed upset after hearing that. Min Woo rolled his eyes and said," But I can ask my uncle to buy for you girls since he'll be flying to Venice soon."

"Jinjja?!! Woonie!! You're the best!!" The girls said excitedly.

"Of course I am~," Min Woo smirked.

Ji Eun looked at Min Woo and the other girls and shooked her head. Min Woo saw her looking at him and waved at her.

"Ji Eun ah~ What do you think of this? Do you prefer the red shoes or the blue ones?" Ji yeon asked and showed the 2 pairs of sport shoes.

"Ji yeon ah, who are giving this to? They look expensive...," Ji Eun asked.

"Of course for my "boyfriend". Hurry up and choose!"She said.

"The red ones..You really are obsessed with him huh?" Ji Eun looked her friend, smiling.

"To be precise...love him," Ji yeon said while leaving the class.

"Whatever," Ji Eun said and continuing reading her book.

"Ji Eun darling~," Min Woo called her name.

Ji Eun looked up and saw Min Woo walking girlishly towards her.

"Ji Eun ah~ I have a problem..Can you accompany me to my blind date next week?" Min Woo talked softly.

"Blind date?!" Ji Eun looked surprised.

"Sssshhhh! Keep your volume down!!" Min Woo put his finger on her lips.

"Who set you on a blind date?" Ji Eun asked.

"Who else...My mum of course...," His shoulders deflated.

"Wow..hahaha," Ji Eun chuckled.

"Yah! Why are you laughing?" Min Woo lightly slapped her arm.

"I can't believe you, the "diva" would be set up for a blind date by  your mum," Ji Eun emphasised.

"She and my dad are worried about me.. They don't want me to continue me being like this...," Min Woo explained.

Ji Eun looked at his sad face and comforted him.

"I'll help you with your blind date," Ji Eun said.

"Really?" His eyes widened.

She nodded and said," I'll make you a guy that every girl would  fall for."

"How are you going to do that?" Min Woo asked.

"You'll see..but we'll try to change you to a most perfect guy..I think 1 week is enough," Ji Eun confidently said.

"You sure?" Min Woo said.

"Of Course!" Ji Eun snapped her finger.

=======================================

During that 1 week, Ji Eun taught Min Woo a guy should have and should do. And he learn very well from her.

"You should always make feel comfortable..like talk a topic that she's interested in. And you always give in to her...." Ji Eun explained.

"......Got it....," Min Woo wrote down and nodded.

Later that afternoon, Ji Eun decided to go shopping with Min Woo. 

"I looooooveeeee shopping! So are getting fashionable clothes?!" Min Woo exclaimed.

"Rather than fashionable..I'd say...a more guy fashion," Ji Eun said.

"Bwoh? Borrriiiinngggg," Min Woo's tone changed from hyper to monotone.

"C'mon!" Ji Eun pulled his arm and went into  a shop.

They went several shops and bought a few clothes for Min Woo. On the other hand,

"Baby, I want to go to the ladies first. Wait for me here okay?" A girl smiled at Suho.

"Okay, baby," Suho smiled and waited her as she requested.

While waiting, Suho saw Ji Eun with Min Woo. He decided to approach them to the shop they went in.

"Hai Ji Eun," Suho greeted her from behind.

Both Min Woo and Ji Eun turned and saw Suho standing, smiling.

"Oh..God..what is he doing here...?" Min Woo whispered to Ji Eun.

Ji Eun shrugged.

"Are you guys shopping for clothes?" Suho started the conversation.

"Duh! What is it look like? Shopping for food? He's pretty dumb for a popular guy," Min Woo said sarcasticly.

Suho ignored his comment and focused on Ji Eun," So..Ji Eun ah, wanna hang out together? It's better to ahng out with me than...this..queer guy...."

Suddenly a girl came into the shop, hugging his arm.

"Baby! Here you are! You're suppose to wait for me there," The girl said and pointed out.

Suho kept quiet. The girl who was waiting for his reason, looked at Ji Eun and Min Woo.

"Baby, who are they?" The girl asked.

"Uh..Just friends of mine - Ji Eun and Min Woo," Suho introduced them.

"Hai. Nice meeting you all. I'm Luna, his girlfriend," She shooked hands with them.

"Nice meeting you too," Ji Eun shooked her hands back.

"Baby, let's go eat. I'm hungry," She pouted.

"Okay. Ji Eun ah, I'll see you in school," Suho smiled and left with Luna.

"Have a girlfriend but still want to hang around with other girls..hmph!" Min Woo felt disgusted.

"Ignore him. I'm not interesed anyways. Let's continue trying on the clothes," Ji Eun said to Min Woo.

===================================