Miss her...or...

For a few days, Jieun was very busy with the upcoming event. Since she was in charge of operations, she would either sleep in the office or came back home till 2AM. Suho was very worried about her and would always call or text her to ask about her well being.

"Jieun ah, I'll send you home. It's very dark and dangerous for you to walk home alone," Suho suggested.

"It's okay. I'll call a cab to fetch me. I just don't want to trouble you," Jieun insisted till Suho failed to persuade her.

"Okay..Call me as soon as you got home alright?" Suho felt worried.

=================

"Jieun ah, we're going first," One of her colleagues said while packing their things.

"Ehm," Jieun nodded while focusing on her laptop.

"You sure you don't want to come with us?" Another colleague asked.

"No. You guys go first. I still have a lot of things to do," Jieun said while typing.

"Don't be too late ya," They said in a worried tone.

"Don't worry. I'll go home as soon as I'm finished this," Jieun looked at them with a smile.

"We'll see you tomorrow. Bye," They waved and left the office.

She waved back and continued with her work till 1AM. After halfway done, she decided to go home and packed her things. As soon as she came out of the office, she waited for the cab that she had booked but something grabbed her attention.

*Isn't that...* She thought but suddenly her phone rang and interrupted her thoughts.

"I'm waiting for you here in my yellow car," Suho said through the phone.

Jieun looked to the front and Suho waved while smiling. Jieun hung up and gave a small smile. She walked towards the yellow car and Suho came out from it.

"Didn't I tell you not to fetch me from work?" Jieun put her hands on her hips.

"I'm just worried about you," Suho said while opening the car door to her

"I already called the cab and it is on its way to send me home," Jieun told him.

"You can always call and cancel it. Besides, don't you know that you need to pay extra charges after midnight?" Suho ushered her and closed the door after she went in.

Suho drove while Jieun was busily looking out the windows of the car.

"So how's the preparation of event?" Suho asked.

"Still got a lot to do..Barely got enough rest this few days..," She said and yawned after.

"Jieun ah, are you free tomorrow?" Suho asked.

Jieun did not answer and Suho looked to the side, saw that she was fast asleep. Suho just gave a smile and talk to himself,"You're lucky that I drove you home today."

When they reached her house, Suho gently woke her up and she slowly opened her eyes. She looked around and noticed that they've reached her area. Suho was about to get out and opened the door for her but she stopped him and said,"Just stay here. I can walk to my house myself. Thank you for sending me home."

She got out of the car and walked slowly to her house. As usual, he would wait for the lights in her room to switch off. Just then, Suho saw Jieun looking out of the window to ask him to drive off as it was getting super late but he still not moving. She went to text him and said,"Better go home or else I won't go eat lunch with you from tomorrow onwards."

When Suho saw the text, he looked up and saw Jieun folding her arms while looking at him. He texted back and said,"Okay. I'll go now. Have a good rest and I'll see you tomorrow."

Suho waved goodbye and she waved back. Then, he drove off and she went to lie on her bed. A few minutes later, she received a text.

"Don't overthink and have a good sleep. Remember to drink a glass of water before bed," The text said which was sent by Suho.

It made her smile and made her think back of her parents who used to remind her every little things. The Suho that she had idolised and had some hate relationship before had become a best friend that always be there for her when she's in need.

================

Meanwhile, Minwoo was practicing his parts alone in the company's dance studio. After a few hours of practicing, he went to rest on the sofa at the corner while drinking a bottle of water. While resting, he kept thinking of Jieun.

====================

The next day, Minwoo had an off day. He decided to roam around Jieun's old neighbourhood. He did not know that Jieun was not living at the old house. He was walking along outside the house's gate and tried to peek inside. Just then, he saw someone coming out from the house. He quickly hid himself and rubbed his eyes as soon as he saw that person. The guy came out with a lady, laughing and teasing each other.

"Isn't that Jay..? Why did he came out from Jieun's house with that lady..?" Minwoo mumbled to himself.

Luckily, the wall that he hid behind was closer to the car that Jay parked.

"Oppa, when are you going to introduce me to your parents? We've been together for quite some time," The lady urged Jay while circling a few strands of her hair.

"Baby, just wait for a few more days, okay?" Jay smiled at her.

Minwoo leaned against the wall and thought of Jieun.

*It can't be Jieun is married to him...But if she's married to him, this smells of trouble..* Minwoo looked back to Jay and his lady.

==============

Minwoo walked down the streets, fully disguising himself till late at night. As he was walking down the streets, he noticed Jieun at the other side of the street. He looked at his watch and it showed almost 12AM. He leaned against the lampost and looked at her.

Jieun walked into the dubbokki stall and bought some for late night snack to eat. She sat on the chair and indulged the food. Then she sensed someone was watching her from afar and looked at the direction. She did not know that it was Minwoo and somehow, felt uncomfortable. On the other hand, Minwoo noticed she was looking at his direction, and pretended to take a call.

When she was done with the food, she paid the owner and walked home. Minwoo secretly followed her. All of the sudden, the cold air hit her and she was rubbing her body for warmth. Her thick coat was not helpful as there were full of small holes. She approached the busstop to wait for a bus trip home till she fell asleep. All of the sudden, the strong cold wind hit her and she's freezing cold but still sleeping. Minwoo could not bear to leave her and walked towards the busstop without her noticed and stood behind her. He saw the coat that she was wearing and felt sympathised. He took out his coat and gently covered her body with his coat.

=================

Just then, a passer by woke her up and she slowly opened her eyes. She felt something warm around her body and noticed a warm black coat around her.

"You shouldn't sleep here. Go home and sleep. It's very dangerous out here," the passerby said.

Then, the bus that she waited for arrived. She stood up and turned to the passerby and was about to give the coat to him but he said,"It wasn't mine. I have my own coat, see."

He showed the coat to her and she wondered whose coat this was. She then board the bus, still wondering about the coat.