𝟏𝟓.

( unedited )

antheia 

a harsh banging against my front door alerted me from my reading. it scared me because of the knowledge i had learned from what i have just ready about the two brothers who walked their way into my life and mind. nicholas and antonio are mafia men, most importantly antonio is the boss of said mafia. i had my suspicions, me researching them proves that, but now knowing the reality of the truth made my mind swirl with thoughts and questions of it all. like, what if they plan to kill me? i had witnessed a murder done by one of them after all. i encouraged it so maybe they will let me go if they thought i wouldnt contact anyone considering i was a participant of the horrid act. which also made me think, 

' what if they force me to join? '

i swiftly set aside my book but grab my can of mace from the coffee table and walked to the door. looking through my peep hole on my door as quietly as i could, seeing a angry looking antonio and nicholas behind him. im hesitant of opening the door after seeing what kind of state antonio is in, especially since i now know what kind of man he is from what ive read from the many sites who were brave enough to address the top of the mafia. once i open the door im pushed aside as antonio marches into my apartment. nicholas looks at me apologetically as he walks in after him.

" who the hell are you?! were you trying to get fucking answers to report back to that maiale little girl?!" he yells with rage. pretty sure the entire apartment complex could hear the hostile male raging about whatever the fuck he was on about. 

" what are you talking about?" i ask confused, and trying to hold on to my temper before i start going off on him.

" what is your association with tio putin?" he spits out.

" i dont even know who the fuck that is antonio." i answer back, the amount of confusion i have is high. who is tio putin?

his eyes are filled with anger as we stare into eachothers eyes with intensity im sure the entire apartment building could sense. as much as i should be scared of him right now in his fit of rage, im swirling with rage as well because of the audacity he has. i dont know who the man he is talking about is, so i dont have any association with him like antonio suspects.

"your name is associated with tio putin, antheia. if you dont know him like you claim you do not then you are not safe." he says, he steps forward trapping me between the door and his body. the tension rises as his body hovers in front of me. i dont even process his words as i stare at his lips wanting nothing more than to feel them all over me along with his strong hands. 

he pulls away from me when his phone rings, i exhale a breath of air i had been holding since he got close to me. i see him pacing and then he starts yelling in italian. while hes does his business i walk over to the kitchen and grab a glass of sweet tea. he yells one last thing into the phone at the person across the line and hangs up aggressive.

 guess his anger is back.

"weve had a breach in the building. tio putin has came out of hiding and has sent men to take you, you have to stay with me and nicholas until we handle him." he says in a authoritative voice. 

"what? antonio i cant just leave." i tell him.

"yes, you can and you will." he tries to finalize it but im not backing down.

"i have responsibilities. i also have dj and my cat here that i cant just leave. if this guy is dangerous to where youre ordering me to leave where i live and stay with you then i am defiantly not leaving them alone to get hurt or killed. " 

" fine. ill have someone collect dj and you can bring your cat now. hurry and pack, we need to leave now antheia." he says frustrated and pinching the bridge of his nose.

"thank you!" i exclaim smiling. he shakes his head but sits to wait for me to pack.