𝟒.

( unedited )

antonio

Getting a call from my brother to pick up his new hookup is not how i wanted to spend my night, but i apparently owe him one since i ate the last piece of gum he had. The idiot was the one that offered me the piece in the first place. So here i am, on my way to leos garden because my father has assigned nicholas on an important last moment mission.

Stepping into the restaurant, i look around to see if i can find the girl nicholas had described to me. As i take a look around my gaze settles on the hair color he had told me she had, black curly hair with red streaks. her back is turned towards me so i cant see her face.

I walk up to her and tap her shoulder, she jumps at the sudden touch and turns to face me. As she faces me her smile drops and i realize its the irritating girl i had met on the curb last night. I dont even try to say anything. I turn and walk out of the restaurant going to the side and looking in the window at the girl.

I pull out my phone to call my brother to cuss the fucker out but then remember that neither of us had gotten her name from me and hers encounter last night. also that if i called him then it would expose his position putting him along with our men at risk . so i settle on texting him.

𝗳𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗻𝘇𝗼

' 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘪 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘶𝘱. 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘻𝘰. '

' you have no clue how bad i want to laugh out loud right now. no fucking way she is. '

like i said, stronzo.

i roll my eyes deciding i should go back in to her. i walk in and see her, she is too focused into her phone to acknowledge my presence once i reach to infront of her. getting irritated by the girl for the 20th time in 24 hours, i clear my throat which catches her attention.

of course once she recognizes it me she rolls her eyes and says with attitude,

 " i knew you were a creep but stalking me to a restaurant is next level" 

" watch your tone when you speak to me. my brother has asked me to pick you up. " i say, my voice void of emotion but my tone stern.

" nicholas? why couldnt he get me himself?

i dont believe you. and i am not going anywhere with you creep. "  she asks  looking skeptical.

i groan and pull out my phone to show her nicholas' and i text messages saying for me to pick her up. obviously they are staged since the reason he cant make it is mafia business and not the excuse on the screen which says that his boss had called him into a important meeting he couldnt miss. we staged text messages incase the girl had gotten suspicious or freaked out about a stranger asking her to go with him and knowing her dates name.

i can see the battle in her eyes trying to decide if she should leave with me. finally after me almost losing my patience and walking out she stands and grabs her bag.

" lets go, keep your hands to yourself though creep." she says.