𝟐.

( unedited )

antonio

Finishing with my meeting is satisfying considering these twats did not know what they needed to fucking do so i had to show them step by step the process of our trades for their boss. I dont know why their fucking boss decided to not show his face in the meeting he arranged to have, but after that i will no longer feed into their small drug business. after all, they just want more money without giving the respective amount of coke for that amount. 

Sighing, i take a seat on my leather office chair to pour me a glass of bourbon. I have a headache from those idiots. While my father is away on a business interaction, i have to take care of the mafia so that i can prove i am worthy of taking over once he is no longer able to.

" guess who just ran into a hot chick" nicholas shouts barging into the office. without knocking may i add. 

taking a sip of the alcohol, i say " let me guess, you." 

" indeed it is me." he says smirking. 

this isnt anything new. my brother is the typical playboy whether it comes to women or men. im proud that he is so open with his sexuality but the day he comes home with either a pregnant stripper or a std, my father will be livid. may even disown him, who knows. 

" so are you going to see this hot chick again? or have you already fucked her?" i ask.

" i gave her my number so all i have to do is wait for her message. no one can resist 'the Nicholas charm' ." he says cockily sitting on the sofa and kicking his feet up on the coffee table. 

i shake my head. i push his feet off and settle beside him to look at the documents ive been meaning to check out with him.

__

At 2:30 am i awake to the sound of nicholas arriving home and i hear giggling so i assume the hot chick he was braggin about had messaged him. i groan annoyed because i know i will hear them non-stop all night and im a light sleeper.

I have to be a light sleeper because in the kind of business i do, i make many enemies who send assassins to try to do their dirty work. Once they even had sent a fifteen year old girl to try to seduce me and kill me if we had any sexual interactions. We respect our women here and children so instead of killing or torturing her to get information of who had sent her, we helped her out to a safe place with a nurturing widow and she easily gave up any information she had. 

Instead of trying to sleep and having my ears bleed out with the annoying sounds coming from the girl my brother decided to fuck at 2 am, i get up and grab the keys to my 1963 Chevrolet Corvette.

Late night drives always helps me feel free, without the chains to the mafia or the responsibilities my father throws at me. I drive through the secluded woods we have to hide our mansion. I decide to drive in to town and then i will make my way back.

As i go through a small street on my way into town i notice a girl sitting on the side walk. She appears to be small and curled up as if she is cold. I pull over to make sure she is alive, if there were a murder in my city then i would have been informed. thinking about someone murdering without my word makes me tighten my grip on my steering wheel.

______________

hello :) so this is the male main characters POV, it was difficult honestly to decide how i should go about his side so lets hope it makes sense to you all! 

as always thank you for reading, let me know your thoughts please!!! and let others know about my works as well please.

hope you enjoyed - e