𝟔.

(unedited)

antheia

"ah you made it!" nicholas exclaims .

"well you did send someone to bring me." I smile at him.

im so nervous, he's very nice to me and seems full of energy compared to his brother.

"yes, well I had to make sure I could still see you somehow today since I've been looking forward to it." he charmingly grins at me.

"I have as well." I blush saying.

we are interrupted by someone clearing their throat. we both look towards anontio who stands and sets his glass down. his expression stoic but his jaw is clenched. maybe he's still bothered by my presence.

"I got her here so im leaving now, brother." he nods his head once at nicholas.

"good to see you too man, try not to die."nicholas laughs.

he doesn't say anything to me while he walks out of the house. i don't expect him to but still would be nice to be acknowledged a little.

for the rest of the day me and nicholas hangout just talking and laughing. im having a good time but I for some reason can't get those dark eyes out of the back of my mind. Nicholas is great company so im glad I met him and came here.

at the end he drove me back and walked me to my door, it was silent but not awkward like it was with antonio. i thought he was going to kiss me but instead he went in for the cheek kiss and left after making sure I had got in safely.

it's safe to say my emotions are mixed and I have 0 clue why. i do know that I hope that djs girlfriend isn't here because I have no energy to deal with the bitch.

i take a hot shower letting my tenseness leave my body and go to bed. today was eventful i could say. hopefully if I have another encounter with antonio, he isn't as grumpy and I don't feel so nervous around him.

its short i know! but im trying to get the hang of writing these characters and dialogue, its really hard not going to lie lol, thank you for reading loves <3