𝟏𝟑.

( unedited )

--

antheia 

i awake with a gasp, my breathing is fast and heavy like i have just run a marathon. i can not believe i just had a wet dream about antonio. its like i can still hear him, taste him, feel him. i look over at the time on my phone to see its 8 AM. jumping up because i know i will be late for work i almost trip over dj on my bedroom floor. we had stayed up talking to keep my mind off of my nerves for work today. also because i wanted to know everything about him and that rude girl titled as his girlfriend. dj reassured me i always come first before any girl but i didnt need him to because i know i do. me and dj will always be us against the world, and no girl or boy could break that bond we have.

dj groans but doesnt wake up. ' always a deep ass sleeper too.' i think as i make my way to our bathroom. dj is a deep sleeper but no one can beat me at that. i literally will sleep through anything, unless slender man wants to fuck cause then id jump right out of my sleep for that. i have a unique fascination with slenderman and certain psychotic slasher who i am supposed to fear, guess that explains my wet dream with the psychotic man that is very much real and not a movie character.

after finishing getting ready for work, i kiss dj on the cheek and run out the door. i look down at my phone to send a quick text to my manager which also happens to be a close friend, when all of a sudden i bump into a hard wall. i look up rubbing my head that now slightly hurts i see it wasnt a wall but a chest. oh no.

" you should watch where you walk." a deep accent says.

" antonio. what are you doing here?" i ask.

as i look into his dark eyes i remember the dream i had.  im sure he notices the faint crimson spreak over my cheeks but he says nothing of it. his face is hard as it always is but his eyes hold something i cant quite read. 

" nicholas asked of me to bring you coffee." he finally answers. antonio holds out a cup from starbucks, i also notice a small bag in the same hand. i grasp both and hold a confused look.

" thank you, but why would he ask you to bring me coffee?" i ask. there was no reason to bring me coffee or even ask of his brother to do so. we always have coffee at night anyway because he knows caffeine makes me tired instead of energetic like others. 

" guess he thought youd need it, im just the messenger." he shrugs. 

"i appreciate it but you didnt have to antonio." i reply. i feel bad because even if antonio and i have some unspoken dislike towards eachother, he did drive all the way to my place just to give me a coffee at 8 AM on a saturday because his brother had for some reason asked him to. 

" just accept it." he says, his voice sounds impatient so i finally take the coffee and the bag of whatever is in it. he nods once as if saying bye and goes to his car. i walk into the bookstore that i work in and watch as he pulls out of the small parking lot. i noticed he has waited till i was inside of the building till leaving .

opening the small bag with the starbucks logo on it, i see that there are 2 chocolate cake pops and a note. i should have not smiled as big as i did when i had read the words,

  ' didnt know what you like for breakfast. enjoy - a' .

antonio bought me breakfast willingly and without knowing what i like, yet he still got my order perfect. he hadnt said that nicholas asked of him to bring me food for breakfast but just coffee so this was him doing so himself. i will not fall for his tricks tho. he is still a cocky asshole that i want nothing to do with.

or atleast thats what i tell myself.

--

WHORES i hope you like this, i literslly rewrote this so many times because i feel like theres barely anything interesting happening to capture your attention but its a slow burn so i said fuck it you guys have to deal with the slowness of it. -e