BLURB

They say finding a mate is the most beautiful thing for a werewolf. If there's anything more beautiful, that is realizing that said mate has been your best friend practically since the day you were born.

Too bad for someone who has been in love with their best friend, who, in turn, has been in love with my elder sister, for as long as I can remember. 

So, I stand there, too speechless to even accept the rejection when he rejects me. I stand there, too speechless to even say 'Sure' when I'm asked to be the bridesmaid. I stand there like I had stood there and listened to him telling me that he had a crush on her, he was in love with her or, he would make her his Luna someday eventhough they weren't destined mates, throughout the years of our friendship. 

And at last, when the pain burns more than silver on my heart, I run in the name of chasing my dreams. I run and chase my dreams for years and build a life that is too lifeless, too pale even for a corpse, despite the apparent shine of it. I run till I am forced to return. I run till the person that was meant to love me invokes equal measures of love and grief and hatred and fury within me. I run till silver truly touches my heart, and I'm crumbling and it's all dark. 

When I wake up, I wake to the words I have always wanted and waited to hear. But, again, I'm speechless. Too speechless to say anything even as he tells me everything. 

I am Elle. I have fallen, I have risen, I have died and then come back to life. The question is - does my soul survive? 

~~~

I'm admittedly far from being the best with blurbs. So, put up with the nuisance that is my summarizing skills, and let us hope together that the main content is far better than what this blurb makes it look like.

~Read on,
Bristi <3