AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hi Lovelies,

You guys must've already noticed. I'll say it again anyways - simply because the sound of it gives me a giddy feeling - this is my first ever werewolf romance book. The Call Of The Night has shifters too. But they are as different as wolfly possible from the conventional werewolf.

So, I am going to try to make this story as non-cringey as possible. Just let me know if you find some part super-cliched or even the slightest bit of cringey. Wattpad lets us edit for a reason.

And, just like every other author, comments make me happy. Votes too. It makes me even happier if you guys go check out my other works too. Or recommend this book to others, if you like it.

Furthermore, my knowledge of lycanthropy is limited to Wattpad werewolf books. It's not a topic I research on, neither am I one myself, nor do I happen to know a guy that can turn into a wolf or have a cute pet werewolf. So, if my theories differ from yours, sorry in advanced.

I also love adding a lil bit of mystery into almost every story. This certainly won't be an exception. And there is a tonne-load of heartbreak left and right. So, sit with a huge box full of tissues - not one that's almost finished and has hardly one-two left.

This is the most informal author's note I've ever written in my whole life. So, if you like formal author's notes, you're welcome to check out the one in The Call Of The Night. It's the perfect rulebook.

Anyways, have fun reading. Besides, this is like a test-drive. If you guys like it, I'll keep it up. Or I'll just focus on some other work of mine till you guys start giving it a shot. So, thanks for clicking on this book. I hope I don't sound like an absolute disappointment.

A last thing, you are under no pressure to like or read this story. Like it? Go ahead and read on. Don't? Please feel free to click out. I welcome constructive criticism. But, I don't welcome negativity.  If you're dropping a negative remark just for the sake of it, I will delete it. Don't fret on that.

~With love and gratitude,
Bristi <3

[P.S.: The love and gratitude annihilate if you try copying my work.]