From then on, one could freely imagine how their relationship develop from being a babysitter to lovey-dovey couple relationship.
.......
To the present...

"Hubby, thinking back, you must have already fallen inlove with me before I pursued you, ne~~" Ari giggled at the thought.

Yno could not retort even if he wishes to. Its the truth anyways. Instead he changed the topic.

"Babe, today is love day."

"Love day? What's that?" Ari confusedly asked.

"I recently learned from the human book that humans have love day that they celebrated with their loved ones once a year today."

"Eh? Sounds scum to me."

Yno heartily laughed. "Why is that, love?"

"You mean to say that they're only being lovey-dovey with their partners once a year? Hubby, I cannot take such punishment!!"

"Ha ha...sweetie is right. It is such a scummy move. Then, let husband ease your feeling right now."

"Ah!!"

Ari was towards the window in their room. His legs sandwitched his husband's waist. Quite ironic, he wears nothing below. The moonlight showered the couple through the window.

"Baby, look outside." Mesmerized by his husband's sexy voice, Ari's head unconciously followed the command.

"Look above."

"Ah, stars." Ari said in a daze.

"En." Yno chuckled.

"Ahhh!!~~" Ari's hole was suddenly entered by his man's fingers. His moans resonated throught the empty room. The squelching sound made it even more obvious whats going on inside.

Yno's head was buried in his wife's chest licking those pinkish buds and making it bloom.

Ari wa also not dormant. His head also buried in his husbamd's neck licking amd biting the flesh that came into contact with his mouth leaving bright strawberries behind.

Ari slid Yno's wide pants and his massive thing was shown leaking of precum which Ari immediately massaged.

"Agh..." Yno's groans fueled Ari's mischivious mind and moved his hands faster in an up and down motion while holding his hubby's thingy. When he felt Yno about to cum, Ari then covered the tip rendering Yno from releasing.

"Baby...you're so mischivious." Yno used his power and before Ari could realize it, he was already moaning and shuddering as his husband's massive thing pound his hole so hard.

"Ahhhnn!!~~ ah! Hm~ haa! Aghnn... hubby~ ah! That's itt~~~ more~ deeper, harder--ahhn!"

Yno's groans were getting louder and louder as his pace going faster and deeper satisfying his greedy cat's needs.

Ari was suddenly turned around. Facing the window, he became even more sensitive but the aggressive thrusts of his man never even became gentler. He's nearly at his limit. Ari shivered slightly as if telling he's cumming only for the tip to be convered like what he did to his man before.

"Wuu...hus-husbandd...let go--ahh! P-please... I want to-hmmn~ c-cumm~~!"

"That's not good darling. It should be together, okay?"

Ari sniffled. "B-but I cant anymore, wuu, Ahh!!"

"Okay. Be good. A little more." With that, Yno's agressive, deep, and fast thrist suddenly went up to another level making Ari lose his mind. The tip was still covered by his man's thumb so all he could do was to be loved so dearly and wait for his hubby to cum together.

"Ha, ha, ahh! Hnmm! G-good!~ that's it husband~~ ahhh!!! Wuu~~ want to cum already~~ AGHNN!! ahh..."

"Ghmm..good, baby, almost, I'm cumming now, ahh~"

"AGHHNNN~~"

With the last thrust buried in Ari's deepest, thick, hot cum was released filing his stomach full. His current position is being held from the back. His husband's hands held his 2 legs like a child urinating so when he cummed, the white sticky liquid shot up so high it even stained their window. His feet still clenched and body still shivering from being loved so much.

Yno moved to the bed mainting the position. Ari moaned lightly from the friction. "Wu, husband."

Yno laid them down together. Their bottom still connected but he comforted his bullied wife. "It's okay, darling. We'll just sleep, okay?" Yno said together with a sweet kiss in the neck.

"I love you." Yno whispered. Ari murmured back. His words were incoherent but Yno could clearly hear the words.

"...l..ve...ou.too."

Then they both went to dreamland.

..........
Oh my goodnesss!!!!
//*¤*//

Such smutty chapter that author-san hoped you like!!!

System: Author-san, why made such sudden chapter?

Author: well, its someone's special day!

System: really? Then should we sing?

Author and System:
Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear reader!!! Happy birthday to you!

System: woww!! His birthday is valentine's day!

Author: yeah. I think he get lots of love everyday.

System: yeah. Yeah!

...........
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! LOVE YOU MINA-SAN!!!!

To you who's birthday is today, author-san wont be mentioning a name but I know you'll eventually read this message!

Happy birthday to you and I hope you have a super, duper, great day! I hope you'll like this smutty chapter, mwehehe.

Valentine's day is not solely for lovers but also friends and families. Enjoy your day with them! But of course if you, my readers, are like me who is introvert and prefer to celebrate valentine's day by watching animes, reading comics and novels, then let us spoil ourselves! Hehe...

Have a great day!!

Revenge System To Hubby Tracker Systemजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें