Woe is the loneliest number.(UPDATE)

A/N random chapter post this is literally the last main story draft i have available to post from my phone which means if you want any more chapter, you actually have to wait till next month fml I just want my laptop back lol i hate making you guys wait.

A/N REWRITE

================================================================================

After their appointment, the two individuals encountered Tyler.

Tyler: "So, I guess you guys are staying even after what happened last night?"

Wednesday: "Wait, you see Dr. Kinbott too? "

Tyler: "I'm legally required to be here."

Y/N: "Yeah, same here. Court ordered," he said, giving the two some space as he distanced himself from the situation.

Tyler: "Hey, look at us, a couple of teenage troublemakers. When you guys ran off last night at the festival, I wasn't sure what happened since I ran for help. But then Enid told me the details, it's crazy."

Wednesday: "Everyone, including your father, believes we made it all up for attention."

Tyler: "Well, for the record, I believe you. I wasn't there to see it, but you did mention that Rowan was in trouble."

Tyler checked his phone and saw that his appointment with Dr. Kinbott was ready.

Tyler: "Well, it's time I get in touch with my inner rebel," he said as he walked into Dr. Kinbott's office.

(At Nevermore)

Enid: "Ladies, come on, let's work on those teeth. No more scowls, this kitty is taking no prisoners," she said, rushing Yoko and a couple of other students to finish their boat.

Enid: "If Bianca Barclay wins again this year, I will literally scratch my eyes out," she stressed.

Wednesday: "I would pay money to see that," the short girl said with no expression.

Enid: "Howdy, roomie! I'm so glad you came to say hi. How was the therapy session with Y/n?" she asked with an uncomfortable amount of excitement.

Wednesday: "I have to figure out what's going on in this chaotic place," she said in an icy cold tone, ignoring the girl's question.

Enid: "You mean Rowan. I had a nightmare about it last night."

Wednesday: "We witnessed his murder, Enid, but... How was he here this morning, very much alive?" Enid finished the raven-haired girl's sentence.

Wednesday: "Which leads me to think that if we lost our minds, it's not nearly as fun as I had anticipated," Wednesday said with a sly headache.

Enid: "Well, as much as I wish that were true, it's not... How could we lose our minds at the same time?"

Wednesday: "You're Nevermore's gossip queen. What's Rowan's story?"

Hearing Wednesday call her a queen was a shock, causing the eager girl to let out a laugh.

Enid: "Uh, right. Well, other than being a weird loner, no offense." 

Wednesday: "None taken." 

Enid: "Well, Xavier Thorpe is his roommate, so I would start there," she finished.

The girl walked back to her boat.

Enid: "Yoko, are you serious? Flare those whiskers. The Poe Cup droops for no one."